Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32655. (Read 26470160 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
hm, are we heading to 100  Shocked

Yes. I think so, at least to 95-98. Interesting that the expected pullback to 80-82 is not materializing, which means the market is feeling pretty bullish.

yeah, you gotta laugh at that considering the posts from few days ago.

Can't see Blitz around last few days  Shocked

Bitcointalk moderator, what a joke..
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

Yes. I think so, at least to 95-98. Interesting that the expected pullback to 80-82 is not materializing, which means the market is feeling pretty bullish.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

Another day ends at MtGox.

“Every real story is a never ending story.”

Smiley
legendary
Duelbits.com
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.

Another day ends at MtGox.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Mmmm.... The market appears to be distilling quite well.

Could this be the bottom? It's looking good, not many would expect the bounce here, but it does appear that people is regaining trust.

It would take a bull with some balls.  Or at least enough balls to take us up a couple more dollars and trigger the daily goomboos.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Mmmm.... The market appears to be distilling quite well.

Could this be the bottom? It's looking good, not many would expect the bounce here, but it does appear that people is regaining trust.
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Or milk,

You know where milk comes from, right? You know what those animals are fed, right? You know how much oil is used to support the growth of those crops, right? Then you know how all that stuff is moved around, right?

It's cool, bro. I feed my cows all-natural, organically grown & insecticide & gen-patent free free range grass.  That & bone meal, made from their mamma cows.  Corn feed is for sissies. Smiley

I just let mine graze on federal land.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Screw the fancy economy talk, where the heck we're going now?  Grin

To the right.... always to the right.

Nice one ! Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

ROFLMAO
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
http://blog.coinbase.com/post/55203204550/instant-bitcoin-purchases-at-coinbase

No more need for US traders to keep money on Gox.

Prediction: to da' moon. I.e., over $265 w/in 30 days.
legendary
Merit: 1002

legendary
Duelbits.com
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
[...]Bitcoin has a limited supply. The money will disperse over the long run (rich people spend and invest, borrowers default). [...]

I can't see the logic here offhand, but, presuming that's true, does it then follow that those looking to accumulate more bitcoins than Average Joe are backing the wrong horse?

No, I think you are backing exactly the correct horse in trying to accumulate more. At least when you're still young and not looking death in the eye yet. Everyone will always try to excel and be better than others and that's a good thing. It will benefit society as a whole and increase prosperity.

Are you saying that non-inflationary currencies encourage spending?

No, life encourages spending. A non-inflationary currency just facilitates an environment in which people are put in a position to suffer the consequences or reap the benefits of their actions. There are no distortions of price signals or misallocations of capital that would allow inefficient behaviour to persist for long. People who make bad decisions experience an outflow of money. Since noone makes good decisions all the time, money will not concentrate at a single point. The rich will tend to spend more money than the poor (simply because they have more and want to live life) and by this logic non-inflationary money tends to disperse.

I don't know wether this logic makes much sense, but it's the way I currently think about this issue.

+1
Nicely put.

legendary
Jump to: