Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32664. (Read 26470039 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'll put my bids at 66-68 and go to smoke some weed. I'll have just 25% of my assets on coins now so I need some relaxation.

If they ever fill, you won't want them anymore.  Tongue

I will, you can bet on it. I bought most of my coins at approx 15 USD/BTC.

I'll put my bids at 66-68 and go to smoke some weed. I have just 25% of my assets on coins now so I need some relaxation.

Are you in Germany by any chance?

Sorry. Not in Germany. I would love to see the Berlin. I'm in/from Europe thou. Good bud this is =)
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
Nice jump Smiley

Just panic buying or any news involved?

You don't need news. If all are just waiting for the bottom and then start panic buying, a price move $66 – $86 is news.
Another interesting indicator for me is how people post here on the forum. When I saw 20 of the threads I posted in being active yesterday I felt something was in the bush and decided that's bullish. If people are interested in Bitcoin, new money will flock in. How interested are they? Well, new people aint: http://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin#q=bitcoin&date=today%203-m&cmpt=q
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
100% in fiat or did you buy back yet?

Secret...

But yeah, I did say that I was buying.
There we go, 61.8% retrace. Plus, the recent negative sentiment is all cleared. You guys think we will be able to sustain triple digits in 2013? Suit yourselves. Cheesy

I called an epic bull trap.

For this, even Blitz would have to turn side.

Let us know.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
100% in fiat or did you buy back yet?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I'll put my bids at 66-68 and go to smoke some weed. I have just 25% of my assets on coins now so I need some relaxation.

Are you in Germany by any chance?
I'll put my bids at 66-68 and go to smoke some weed. I'll have just 25% of my assets on coins now so I need some relaxation.

If they ever fill, you won't want them anymore.  Tongue
legendary
Antifragile
Goddamnit I go to the pub and all hell breaks loose. I'm not buying until 266

LOL!

legendary
Antifragile

Feel free to taunt me with this one, but on the hourly, looks like a top:

There we go, 61.8% retrace.
Wouldn't that be ~96?

That's what I just calculated. From the high of 115 USD/BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ltc-ipo-litecoins-pre-gox-project-fontas-253596

I wonder if the Fontas pre-ltc BTC pump has anything to do with today?

Thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
There we go, 61.8% retrace. Plus, the recent negative sentiment is all cleared. You guys think we will be able to sustain triple digits in 2013? Suit yourselves. Cheesy

I thought we were going sub 50?
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Activity: 854
Goddamnit I go to the pub and all hell breaks loose. I'm not buying until 266
Activity: 411
no worries.. downtrend aint over yet Wink

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

What is this "sustainable" you speak about?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
So when jaroslaw buys bitcoin he posts from walsoraj account, and when he sells them its his own, what a guy

Incorrect. Jaroslaw = rpetilia.

I, on a separate hand, am my own identity.

*edit1*
jaro/rpet are weaksauses who always go with flow. They dump when it is trendy.

I buy buy buy, every time, ALL THE TIME.
Activity: 302
Jaro since you're such a baller you should send me a large amount of BTC - I'll confirm transaction so everyone knows how cool you are  Grin
legendary
Antifragile

I was serious, but slightly wrong, I guess... It went little up, but now it's going a bit down. Nice to watch and wonder where it goes...

To be honest, since about 75 I've been thinking "Why didn't I buy back in at 68?" But, even then I didn't think we'd cross 80 so easily. But, when you have people buying $1,000,000 worth of BTC a pop in a small market, it can kill good TA  Grin

How do you measure the retracement? Anything online?
Jump to: