Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32722. (Read 26469474 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Any of the largest governments, and even some of the large banks, if they wanted Bitcoin gone, could 51% it.  They could 90% it.  

False. Please think before typing. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
You know what would be great? If campbx wouldn't SUCK ASS and come back online!

I am getting a shit ton of Coin orders now that the price is dropping and I would love to cash out and buy back low, but no Campbx is terrible and is down constantly.

Sorry needed to vent!

ditto. can they even handle 1,000 coins a day? are they in fear of becoming big because they deal with dwolla

I've said this before but everyone who complains so much about MtGox and their problems over the past few months has to realise that all these new exchanges are running on low volume.

If any Gox style trading volume comes their way - they will crap out faster than gox ever did.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I am getting a shit ton of Coin orders now that the price is dropping and I would love to cash out and buy back low, but no Campbx is terrible and is down constantly.

Sorry needed to vent!

ditto. can they even handle 1,000 coins a day? are they in fear of becoming big because they deal with dwolla
Activity: 686
Ultranode
As a full on Troll he just looks to post in a way to generate the most disagreement. Wink

I hope you are not referring to me, sir.

I am in fact doing what i can do save the movement. Instead, insults/accusations meet me non-stop. Not a great community imo. Maybe i just take my dolarz and leave? Is that what you want?  Huh

No I was referring to the other guy.

Well, now im embarrassed.  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
As a full on Troll he just looks to post in a way to generate the most disagreement. Wink

I am in fact doing what i can do save the movement. Instead, insults/accusations meet me non-stop. Not a great community imo. Maybe i just take my dolarz and leave? Is that what you want?  Huh

No I was referring to the other guy.
Ultranode

I am in fact doing what i can do save the movement. Instead, insults/accusations meet me non-stop. Not a great community imo. Maybe i just take my dolarz and leave? Is that what you want?  Huh

*edit*

I apologize for losing cool and coming close to counter-sults. Perhaps I haven't achieved the state of ultranode yet, truly?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
that's jaroslaw, he bought back, now wants the price to go up.

Sucker, didn't have balls to wait more  Grin

Trolling full on he just looks to post in a way to generate the most disagreement. Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
You still only really need to deposit fiat to one exchange. You can get "fiat" on any other exchange by transfering coins there and selling. See, even with BTC at $5.00 you can still use it to transfer $10,000 from Virwox to Bitstamp to manage the risk of too much fiat on one exchange. Cool beans.

Great tip, thanks so much!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
that's jaroslaw, he bought back, now wants the price to go up.

Sucker, didn't have balls to wait more  Grin
Ultranode

LOL

Edit : Changed date !

Don't fret, i plan on reversing recent trends. At present, moving some funds around w/ finger resting on BUY-BTC button.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

LOL

Edit : Changed date !
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
For me, trollish behavior is a variable in my market sentiment equation. It shows desparation or want of particular reaction. I haven't ignored a member yet, I mean why would I?

On another note. COME ON 50!
I would exchange some fiat for ~ $50 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
You still only really need to deposit fiat to one exchange. You can get "fiat" on any other exchange by transfering coins there and selling. See, even with BTC at $5.00 you can still use it to transfer $10,000 from Virwox to Bitstamp to manage the risk of too much fiat on one exchange. Cool beans.
Indeed, bitcoin is by far the nicest way to transfer money  Smiley.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Fiat is stinky beans imho. I plan to unload massive USD realllll soon.
Obvious troll is obvious.

Trolls keep trollin'... Been quite bullish on my ignore list's length lately and no sign of reversal yet !
Ultranode

Let me presume that you refer to "Jaroslaw." Yes I agree, if that is your intention.

Otherwise, you need a attitude adjustment. Stop the insults/accusations for little/no reason.
Ultranode
stop lying: bears.

Now is the time to BUY. Only time for that is when blood is everywhere, like now. Perfect.

I plan to unload mult-million in buys. Larger orders than seen ever before. Keep an eye or two (or three if alien) on moodys.

Join me in bloodbath, help make the grass (green candles) grow.

A bullish Jaroslaw during a bubble deflation, that's going to be hard to perform, man!

First, i am not Jaro-tard. nothing alike. Second, my policies are fundamentally dif. Time (massive quantity of posts) will show/prove this.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
stop lying: bears.

Now is the time to BUY. Only time for that is when blood is everywhere, like now. Perfect.

I plan to unload mult-million in buys. Larger orders than seen ever before. Keep an eye or two (or three if alien) on moodys.

Join me in bloodbath, help make the grass (green candles) grow.

A bullish Jaroslaw during a bubble deflation, that's going to be hard to perform, man!
Ultranode

Sorry needed to vent!

That's why you keep coins on 3-4 different exchanges.

CampBX shuts down? No problem! 75% of my trading stash is still accessible. Comes back online? Great, now I have 100% again! Sure, trading on multiple exchanges sucks... until one of them goes down and them you remember why you put up with that...

Jump to: