Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32717. (Read 26469517 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I can't believe a small sell wall at 70.00 is holding this upward trend at bay  Huh

Thats because everybody is freaking the fuck out and not buying...

I bought.........a small amount   Shocked

At $70? What the heck?
FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I can't believe a small sell wall at 70.00 is holding this upward trend at bay  Huh

I bought.........a small amount   Shocked

Not true.

Daddy Loozik bought his coins at $66.666 yesterday. Then he visited his girlfriend and fucked her. He was NOT freaking to fuck out neither to buy nor to fuck  Grin

Could you please tell me what the hell is diverging, and why does that indicate tend reversal?

Moreover we are below the trend shown by your blue line, indicating a downward breakout, from a downward trend. Yea, thats pretty bad.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

People are freaking out and not buying because every single mini rally since the original 100-92-98 bounce has been killed within three hours by one/multiple 3/4k selloffs.

On the other hand, that 88k BTC in bids between here and $50.00 will certainly go somewhere should that tendency reverse.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

Not true.

Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
You guys are ready to see the deniers use the next rebound as a "See, you bears were wrooong! To da mooon!" ?

Wink

No.  Don't have any predictions.
Even whales can't fight the leviathans.
The price goes where they want it to go.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 518
You guys are ready to see the deniers use the next rebound as a "See, you bears were wrooong! To da mooon!" ?

Wink

We already see adamstgBit

I'm not freaking out, I'm patiently waiting for lower prices.

You will wait for it at least 3 weeks.
Activity: 434

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

I'm not freaking out, I'm patiently waiting for lower prices.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

That's because it's not an uptrend

why ppl would buy @70 when most of the ppl predict 50's? that's a huge difference and it seems the trend is showing to this direction...

"Most of the ppl" are usually wrong.
why ppl would buy @70 when most of the ppl predict 50's? that's a huge difference and it seems the trend is showing to this direction...

Because most people are almost always wrong.

Activity: 97

Well people just ate it, either they think its the third bottom or a right price to re-up.
Activity: 256
Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

Activity: 686
Ultranode
Don't worry, i won't let it fall too far. Got a few USD tsunami-bombs planned. Bet I can get this to $80 today.

You are our savior!  Grin

I should note, that I may wait until we are in the 50s. I expect a big war there. Might be able to rocket higher if I wait. Perhaps it would be referred to in later times as Walsoraj's shoryuken green candle.

you're not imitating his broken english
NOt trying.

While Jaro is a blurry xerox of rpetilia. I am my own thing. Clear difference.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Activity: 97
Jump to: