Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32763. (Read 26469095 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
BTC is blowing off some steam. The lower it goes the next few months, the more room to crush $266 again in the long run. Consider this an opportunity.

I would like to be that positive, but why is that so?
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
So why dump your 7k coins at 83 and not at 100 some days ago?? doesn't make sense imho
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
BTC is blowing off some steam. The lower it goes the next few months, the more room to crush $266 again in the long run. Consider this an opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
i have a dream of 250$ next week Cheesy

Whoa. Did you buy in?

Jaro needs to buy in. This is the market low... PLEASE GOD LET IT BE THE LOW!!

It begins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
I just get the feeling a big seller is waiting around the corner...

yes, you should have a very good feeling that someone gets against the wall everything ...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yes, I saw! Roll Eyes

Cheap coins coming our way!

On the bad side, I'm about to turn off my mining rig.  It's getting really hot outside here this week.  The rig just make in unbearable in my room Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
under 3k to 70`s. Should i press that button ?

Activity: 98

Whoa. Did you buy in?

Jaro needs to buy in. This is the market low... PLEASE GOD LET IT BE THE LOW!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

Just the way we are not seeing buying coming in at this level, I would prefer to wait and see what happens. I hate to buy at the bottom of a red candle UNLESS the sell volume is high and being met with buys.
Now I'm looking for $68 (April 16th and 17th, as well as March 21st-24th).

Nice Call  Grin
supernode

Stop the fuckeing presses, Jaroslaw is bullish. I bet you started that sell off! Tongue

no that wasnt me i have dream of 250$ so why i should sell over 7k Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 220
w00t! It doesnt stop! 8k sell down to $80 Sad
Activity: 98

Stop the fuckeing presses, Jaroslaw is bullish. I bet you started that sell off! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
supernode
Activity: 168
http://www.bitcoincharts.com/markets/bitstampUSD.html

Look at that same chart, zoomed out.

To get as many bids as asks at 108, you have go right down to 80!  Shocked

Ranging from 90-100 looks easily possible. Less than 90 doesn't look off the table either.

I currently have speculative orders in at 91 and 81, while I monitor the action from a distance.

Ahhh, I didn't realize there was a fuller chart available - Thx.

Be really really careful with your placements. You might very well make a profit but if the volume there is so low that it will slice through and won't bounce off the bottom till it hits resistance (which may be at $60 - $70). Looking at the chart last weekend I came up with these key support levels: $90, $82, $60, low $50's and possibly 20's. Nothing really new with my numbers but I did verify some of the patterns with the past bubble correction.

Yes, approx. 91 and 81 are my immediate goals. I suspect there will be bounces to profit off these resistance points. I would expect to buy in again lower should the price permit.

Well, I was about right for this phase. Unfortunately, I wimped out at 98 just before the drop, as an insurance against it going up! I should have stuck!

Still, I made a good BTC profit regardless and bought the other half at 91. I'm hoping to sell on a bounce up to the high 80s, then buy back at the low 80s. I'm hoping to gain a few more BTC in the process and claw back some USD losses.

EDIT: P.S. Unfortunately, I was away during the weekend and couldn't trade it out. Ofc, the last few weekends it was dead... when I was free to trade! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Here we are sitting on "my" $82 "bounce" level and I just can't pull the trigger. Too risky. Those sell sizes are just too large and the way they are sold into walls too unpredictable.

Better to sit back and wait for "the" bottom - or near.

You would be proud! I made 0.2 BTC trading between 84 and 82. *sniffle* Maybe I'll finally become a real trader!

I'm pulling for you but it sounds like you have way more money than me, so I won't ever feel sorry for you! eheheheh

I have just about 100 BTC, nothing compared to the whales here. Thanks though.

I still think 82 is the bottom for short term. Bulls will buy the hell out of 80-82 as it is the long term support since March  Shocked

Just the way we are not seeing buying coming in at this level, I would prefer to wait and see what happens. I hate to buy at the bottom of a red candle UNLESS the sell volume is high and being met with buys.
Now I'm looking for $68 (April 16th and 17th, as well as March 21st-24th).

Jump to: