Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32764. (Read 26469095 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Had a couple bids fill on Bitstamp. Where is the bounce?! I don't like holding BTC these days.  Smiley

best reason to start buying now  Tongue

I demand a business day count until $150 valuation  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Had a couple bids fill on Bitstamp. Where is the bounce?! I don't like holding BTC these days.  Smiley

best reason to start buying now  Tongue

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Had a couple bids fill on Bitstamp. Where is the bounce?! I don't like holding BTC these days.  Smiley
Here we are sitting on "my" $82 "bounce" level and I just can't pull the trigger. Too risky. Those sell sizes are just too large and the way they are sold into walls too unpredictable.

Better to sit back and wait for "the" bottom - or near.

You would be proud! I made 0.2 BTC trading between 84 and 82. *sniffle* Maybe I'll finally become a real trader!

I'm pulling for you but it sounds like you have way more money than me, so I won't ever feel sorry for you! eheheheh

I have just about 100 BTC, nothing compared to the whales here. Thanks though.

I still think 82 is the bottom for short term. Bulls will buy the hell out of 80-82 as it is the long term support since March  Shocked

I thought the price was holding up well in the 90s before someone dumped 15k in one order. You never know what's going to happen.  Sad

Narrow jaw went to bed. We are safe... for now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Here we are sitting on "my" $82 "bounce" level and I just can't pull the trigger. Too risky. Those sell sizes are just too large and the way they are sold into walls too unpredictable.

You would be proud! I made 0.2 BTC trading between 84 and 82. *sniffle* Maybe I'll finally become a real trader!

I'm pulling for you but it sounds like you have way more money than me, so I won't ever feel sorry for you! eheheheh

I still think 82 is the bottom for short term. Bulls will buy the hell out of 80-82 as it is the long term support since March  Shocked

I thought the price was holding up well in the 90s before someone dumped 15k in one order. You never know what's going to happen.  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
OH GOD the irony. I'm still all in man. Just reporting the news!

Stop being so bearish and go get a loan already...   Wink

But...I...oh whatever. Sometimes I think you guys are just here to troll me. Ditto the market everytime I put in an order.

That was indeed some 100% pure trolling  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
mtgox lag kickin in.

get ready for "cheap" coins.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

But...I...oh whatever. Sometimes I think you guys are just here to troll me. Ditto the market everytime I put in an order.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

Activity: 210
God damn... that 1500 BTC wall just got shit on. Looks like we are still going down.

Stop spreading FUDd!

God damn... that 1500 BTC wall just got shit on. Looks like we are still going down.
Activity: 142
someone got bored  Grin

20:36:51 83.00000    1559.66214091
Jump to: