Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32845. (Read 26468419 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Any good android market watcher apps?

The last one I tried ran so hot and drained the battery in an hour.  I think it must have been trying to mine on my phone!   ...I just watch preev.com on my phone.

This is the one I use and I have not had any problems with it. You can set the frequency it updates which helps conserve battery. You can also set an alarm to notify you it the price has changed by x%.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.eti.fml.satoshi

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
legendary
legendary
legendary
Is anybody else seeing a big dump approaching?

Do go on.. tell us more..

I see an artificial raise to $105 this morning, plus a scary depth for Gox standards:

BTC43.25k to $120, the same amount to $85.
BTC17k to $110, the same amount to $96

Then, we have a very important indicator:

I don't think we see $100 ever again.

The guy is always wrong, thus we will be going to double digits before seeing again $110 almost for sure. Cheesy

Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Activity: 266

Do go on.. tell us more..
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

I think someone is constantly dumping but not on Gox. Spread across exchanges is high again and BitInstant walls are into dumping shape.
legendary
A word to the wise:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/irswatch/2013/06/25/reminder-fbar-filing-due-by-june-30/

FBAR reporting requirements are due for all folks in the US who have a foreign account that had a value over US$10K in 2012 with the IRS.  
Penalty for non-reporting can be as much as 50% of the value of the account per year (not profit) though are much lower for provably innocent mistakes.

To reiterate, it doesn't matter if you cashed out anything or took any profit or just held it all in BTC, it is the value of the account and it being in a foreign nation that triggers the report requirement.
Call your tax attorney to understand your situation, don't take my advice.

I wonder which exchange should be used to determine such value. Like the one where you can't take dollars out or the ones that aren't based in US?
I'm hoping for wireless charger tech to take over so everywhere we walk in cities/ towns we're juicing up wirelessly and never have to recharge our portables.

That would account for enough EM radiation to slow cook everyone's brain.
legendary
Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I'm off till next monday. Bids are placed down to 80, take profits up to 128. Bye. Smiley
Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
It doesn't even matter if it is BTC or USD$, if the VALUE goes over US$10K adding ALL foreign accounts of anything you have to file.  So if you have US$5K in gold in Switzerland, and $5K worth of BTC, you are at the minimum to file.

The BTC are not in a "foreign account", the BTC are cash in your wallet. And even if you find and apply some definition where it is not cash then it is still not held in a "foreign account", the money is in the blockchain and in your private keys and both are stored in your own country, on your own computer at home and not in a "foreign account".

Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
legendary
legendary
Jump to: