Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32866. (Read 26468242 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Mark Karpeles uploaded a video showing what it takes to run a service like Mt Gox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4RtvMQp10

looool good one!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Interesting, there is support at 100. You can see the spread between Gox and Bitstamp narrowing. Bitstamp doesn't want to go much below 100.

I have a feeling once we go below 100, it opens up a large drop potentially. It will be our third test in the last 3 weeks.

Next support seems to be in the low 90's, then $82 ish, then $68, then $60, $50, $20s (according to me ;-)

We've been up and down 100 these last few weeks. My real fear is if we go below 90 or even your 82 ish.

Double digits could set in for a  long time.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
Interesting, there is support at 100. You can see the spread between Gox and Bitstamp narrowing. Bitstamp doesn't want to go much below 100.

I have a feeling once we go below 100, it opens up a large drop potentially. It will be our third test in the last 3 weeks.

Next support seems to be in the low 90's, then $82 ish, then $68, then $60, $50, $20s (according to me ;-)

It should go under 100$ before.
Not saying it won't, but for the moment i'd say we're close to the recent movement bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

10k btc to 100$ i think i might sell this ammount and wait 2 weekes to windraw

Don't talk, just dump it

must transfer btc to gox first, chill dude

Tell us the exact time you're going to dump it, then dump it. Only then will I believe you.

Otherwise you're just another internet moron all talk, and no money.

You wll know when the price hit the 100$, Otherwise send me 10BTCto know exact date.

Suave.

Kurwa.

He just called me a whore in polish.

Nice fella. Not shady at all..
Activity: 84
supernode

Don't talk, just dump it

Tell us the exact time you're going to dump it, then dump it. Only then will I believe you.

You wll know when the price hit the 100$, Otherwise send me 10BTCto know exact date.

Suave.

Kurwa.

Don't talk, just dump it

Suave.
supernode

Don't talk, just dump it

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Don't talk, just dump it

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Mark Karpeles uploaded a video showing what it takes to run a service like Mt Gox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4RtvMQp10

LOL  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
http://t.co/r9BbyijSrs

Dear Mt. Gox Customers

Early this morning at 4am Tokyo time Mt. Gox experienced some downtime that prevented customers from accessing the site. The issue was not an attack, but rather a system error that caused the problem. We were alerted to an error in the file system that had triggered a kernal panic, resulting in a server freeze. At that point we had to restart the server manually and proceeded with a fsck (file system check) which took some time. Once the server was clear we restarted the system.

We are well aware that this kind of problem should not normally occur. We are currently in the process of migrating our server from a hosting provider to our own data center, and as soon as we have completed the move such problems should not repeat themselves in the future.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused to our customers who were trying to use our services during this period

Regards,

Mt Gox Team

And I thought they use a shared hosting.  Roll Eyes
One of the beads got jammed on their abacus

Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked

Dear Mt. Gox Customers

Early this morning at 4am Tokyo time Mt. Gox experienced some downtime that prevented customers from accessing the site. The issue was not an attack, but rather a system error that caused the problem. We were alerted to an error in the file system that had triggered a kernal panic, resulting in a server freeze. At that point we had to restart the server manually and proceeded with a fsck (file system check) which took some time. Once the server was clear we restarted the system.

We are well aware that this kind of problem should not normally occur. We are currently in the process of migrating our server from a hosting provider to our own data center, and as soon as we have completed the move such problems should not repeat themselves in the future.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused to our customers who were trying to use our services during this period

Regards,

Mt Gox Team

And I thought they use a shared hosting.  Roll Eyes
One of the beads got jammed on their abacus

Dear Mt. Gox Customers

Regards,

Mt Gox Team

And I thought they use a shared hosting.  Roll Eyes
supernode

Don't talk, just dump it

legendary
Activity: 1498

Dear Mt. Gox Customers

Regards,

Mt Gox Team

Don't talk, just dump it
I don't think we will go below $102-103. No doubt this dump is someone's arbitrage.
supernode
Jump to: