Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32915. (Read 26467715 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Ok so you were lucky and now want to try the same trick again. I will watch you panic buy at 110 tomorrow. Tongue

The fact is that it's too early for stable $110 now. But time will tell.  Grin

We need whales to erase their shit first. We need all people to be strong then. We need more time to forget the post-bubble stress. And we need more good news after that.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Yeah yeah we know you sold at 100 freedomizer and want to buy back in at 50. Tough luck. Tongue

No, I bought at 102 and sold at 108.5 today  Tongue

Ok so you were lucky and now want to try the same trick again. I will watch you panic buy at 110 tomorrow. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Inverted Hammer and Shooting Star

The Inverted Hammer and Shooting Star look exactly alike, but have different implications based on previous price action. Both candlesticks have small real bodies (black or white), long upper shadows and small or nonexistent lower shadows. These candlesticks mark potential trend reversals, but require confirmation before action.

The Shooting Star is a bearish reversal pattern that forms after an advance and in the star position, hence its name. A Shooting Star can mark a potential trend reversal or resistance level. The candlestick forms when prices gap higher on the open, advance during the session and close well off their highs. The resulting candlestick has a long upper shadow and small black or white body. After a large advance (the upper shadow), the ability of the bears to force prices down raises the yellow flag. To indicate a substantial reversal, the upper shadow should relatively long and at least 2 times the length of the body. Bearish confirmation is required after the Shooting Star and can take the form of a gap down or long black candlestick on heavy volume.

Pretty close to this:

Yeah yeah we know you sold at 100 freedomizer and want to buy back in at 50. Tough luck. Tongue

No, I bought at 102 and sold at 108.5 today  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Oh go on then, indulge us. What makes you so sure the price will drop now that mining difficulty has increased appropriately, Fincen declared they will leave us alone, $100 held true and all the other stuff.

good luck!  Wink
Activity: 854
the fact that the price is dropping?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blah blah blah told you so go up blah blah  Cool

My advice: sell your coins while you can  Cool

Oh go on then, indulge us. What makes you so sure the price will drop now that mining difficulty has increased appropriately, Fincen declared they will leave us alone, $100 held true and all the other stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1414

I will have plenty of time to sell some @ $300

Activity: 564
Merit: 508

Early to say.
All in all it's risky, i re-bought the coins sold @110, so not much a deal.
The bet is the bottom being close enough.
Let's see.

EDIT: avg price 104,12.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
105,11 105,05, i told you Wink

of course, buy @105, sell @98, I told you!  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
Sure little bear, whatever you say. If it goes to 50, I buy more. No big deal.

Jump to: