Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32913. (Read 26467715 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
what the fuck is 'activity' they  reset the 'count' on display ?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
edit: i would bet on "we will go over 165, before we go under 80"  with no time frame

I don't think we will see $80 again IMO.

The bet was more to see how serious you were about your $180 prediction  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

This pleases me. Will we run out of momentum at 120?

why do you think i'm predicting 180

i see a lineup of triggers, one gets pulled and they all fire one after another  Shocked!

So, we still can wait 180 in 8 business days?

Adam what is your prediction to $180 and just to be clear $180 on MtGox correct (I know this is the MtGox tracker just to clarify)
If it is within the 8 day time period as mentioned I would like to place a wager with you. I say we do not exceed $165, you say we see $180. I will place a 0.5 BTC wager that we do not pass $165 youre wagering 0.5BTC that we see $180. If it hits $180 or above you win. If it does not exceed $165 I win. Anything in the middle neither wins and we settle for our profits from the rise in BTC price.

no thanks.

i'd rather place my bet by buying.

edit: i would bet on "we will go over 165, before we go under 80"  with no time frame
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

i see a lineup of triggers, one gets pulled and they all fire one after another  Shocked!

Adam what is your prediction to $180 and just to be clear $180 on MtGox correct (I know this is the MtGox tracker just to clarify)
If it is within the 8 day time period as mentioned I would like to place a wager with you. I say we do not exceed $165, you say we see $180. I will place a 0.5 BTC wager that we do not pass $165 youre wagering 0.5BTC that we see $180. If it hits $180 or above you win. If it does not exceed $165 I win. Anything in the middle neither wins and we settle for our profits from the rise in BTC price.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

i see a lineup of triggers, one gets pulled and they all fire one after another  Shocked!

ya  8 business days

its like for sure now...
legendary
Activity: 518

i see a lineup of triggers, one gets pulled and they all fire one after another  Shocked!

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I see no handles, only a movement downwards approaching.

You need to factor that rpietila sold low and bought high earlier today, that has to mean something Cheesy

It's too early, to use him as contra indicator, but time will tell. Cheesy

Anyway, H2:

Pattern completes, if the double top breaks.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

You need to factor that rpietila sold low and bought high earlier today, that has to mean something Cheesy

It's too early, to use him as contra indicator, but time will tell. Cheesy

Anyway, H2:

Pattern completes, if the double top breaks.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Pretty little cup forming.

The handle is on the wrong side.

The handle is still forming. Smiley

You only see what your fiat wants you to see. Tongue And rpietila is just being rpietila.

Mmmm... I always have that doubt. That I'm seeing what my position pushes me to see. But it's not always true. I've been all-in while I was feeling bearish and I was predicting crashes. Now I'm significantly "out" because most of my BTC related funds are tight in mining, so they are unavailable for trading but mining is also a way of being "in", while in "trading" funds I'm 50/50.

50% fiat, 50% on a paper wallet I won't touch no matter what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1246

You only see what your fiat wants you to see. Tongue And rpietila is just being rpietila.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 1246
Question to everybody:

How did your sentiment change after today? Would you rate it more bullish or bearish to see the price rise quite fast from 98-100 to 113 and drop back down to 104-106?

The pullback didn't really surprise me, it pulled back a bit more than I expected but I think the rally will continue soon. I am bullish for the next couple of weeks at least, I think we'll touch 125 at least before heading into bearish territory again. I don't think we're ready to go outside the 100-135 range though within the next couple of months.
Activity: 518
To da moon!

my prediction for in few hours: weeeee...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ah, right.
Bitcoin is still in its toddler stage.  Wink
Jump to: