Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32914. (Read 26467714 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Pretty little cup forming.

The handle is on the wrong side.
Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer
Pretty little cup forming.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
The weak hands are soon emptied...

I've read that twice a week for the last 3 months or so.

3 months ago, we hadn't touched 100 for the first time. More hands become weaker when the price goes up. But soon they will be sold out again...
legendary
Activity: 1554

and you will keep reading it..

......over and over again.
Activity: 841
China about to wake-up, let's see if their exchanges are gonna lead just like this morning ( UTC )
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

and you will keep reading it..
Activity: 672

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
today it seems like a remote possibility

Today was important, because it broke the downtrend channel from 136 and delievered confidence.

But you can have two viewpoints: it was a deserate try to move up which failed or you say today was the first baby step outside again. Two steps ahead, one step back.. Smiley
Activity: 518
we touched 99.99 @ bitstamp 15 minutes ago
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Question to everybody:

How did your sentiment change after today? Would you rate it more bullish or bearish to see the price rise quite fast from 98-100 to 113 and drop back down to 104-106?

I think the day is described by the day. We apparently are coming out of a down trend where many people (including me) are short term bearish.
The big up to the day was short term bullish (all things considered) but that pullback was a confirmation of what we already thought we were in. See my post above, clear reversal signal.
Volume is key (however I must say this market is easily manipulated).
Anyway, I say we are moving down as originally planned.
The question is when (if our hunches are right).

IAS
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Question to everybody:

How did your sentiment change after today? Would you rate it more bullish or bearish to see the price rise quite fast from 98-100 to 113 and drop back down to 104-106?

at first my prediction was unbelievable, even bullish people were loling at me

today it seems like a remote possibility

tomorrow....

well you get the picture.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Today for a while I started to increase the number of long short term positions.
I except a resistance @110$ and trading range 105/110 (+/- 1).

Sounds right for you?
I stuck to my plans. Sold at 111 from 104 almost allin, then shorted (20%) from 109 to 106. Now I except boring noise and low volumes. Double quick wins today.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Well, sold some at $108.5 and bought back in. Only made 1 BTC, but hey, they say it will be worth $300k one day this year, perhaps it wasn't so bad after all. Now I just need to repeat this 99 more times and I'll have earned myself a supernode worth of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Question to everybody:

Activity: 811
Web Developer
I like to doodle on charts.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Inverted Hammer and Shooting Star

The Inverted Hammer and Shooting Star look exactly alike, but have different implications based on previous price action. Both candlesticks have small real bodies (black or white), long upper shadows and small or nonexistent lower shadows. These candlesticks mark potential trend reversals, but require confirmation before action.

The Shooting Star is a bearish reversal pattern that forms after an advance and in the star position, hence its name. A Shooting Star can mark a potential trend reversal or resistance level.

112-114 is a significant resistance level so it's not that strange it bounced off from that and we can see the resemblance of a shooting star candle forming on the D1. The day is not over yet though so the candle might look very differently in the end. It already looks more and more like a regular candle.
Activity: 518
Ok so you were lucky and now want to try the same trick again. I will watch you panic buy at 110 tomorrow. Tongue

The fact is that it's too early for stable $110 now. But time will tell.  Grin

Why are your names so similar?

of course we are the same person! I'm trolling myself!  Grin
Activity: 634
Ok so you were lucky and now want to try the same trick again. I will watch you panic buy at 110 tomorrow. Tongue

The fact is that it's too early for stable $110 now. But time will tell.  Grin

Why are your names so similar?
Jump to: