Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32910. (Read 26467764 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
with only 7 business days left till 180!

I believe we will be trading in the 110-120 range by the end of the day or tomorrow morning
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
yes like the price on Bitstamp  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There is a nice situation at BTC-E:

Nobody wants to sell, everybody wants to buy  Grin

Two dollars lower than MTGox, I'd call that cheap Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

Now everyone wants cheap coins at a time  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A different kind of chart that is getting interesting:

http://www.blockchained.com/chart_large_log.png
I have no idea how to relate stuff on that chart. My attempt:

Long term: Diff up, Price up.
Short term: Price-Diff crossover imminent.
Mining profits are low compared to past performance.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
A different kind of chart that is getting interesting:

legendary
legendary
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
Well so far all TA shown in this thread saying we're going down to 100 has turned out to be completely wrong.

There also has been TA that indicates a drop to $32 and that will turn out to be true.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Well so far all TA shown in this thread saying we're going down to 100 has turned out to be completely wrong. Guess it's not that reliable after all. Prepare for a spike to $115 when America wakes up. Cool
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
As I said I believe $50 is going to be the very bottom - and we already touched it the 6th of April. I'd expect revisiting that point during the summer, but nevertheless I acknowledge that every day that passes without breaking $79, this prediction goes further away. Just keep in mind that this game is played mid to long term, and everybody in here is looking at the very short term. I make my investment/trading decisions mid term, most of the times I don't even trade more than once every two weeks. There are times (like two weeks ago) were I feel playful and I do some daytrading, but I treat it much like gamble - as soon as I'm ahead, I quit, and I go back to investing with the vast majority of my position, while I trade only with play money.

I respect your opinion.
Personally i'd rate the chance to see 50$ again as a 50% / 50%. I'd rate 266$, or tossing a coin the same.
I mean it can happen, but in my opinion simply there's not enough evidence now to prefer such a scenario to other ones, even on long term.
Especially since going once to 50$ does not exclude going once to 266$ for instance, before or after that.

EDIT: wonder why we're not spiking to 112$ ...

Activity: 564
Merit: 508
Selling complete @110$.
Now i'll stay at the window, waiting either for a long red or green candle  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
And then to 50 right?

As I said I believe $50 is going to be the very bottom - and we already touched it the 6th of April. I'd expect revisiting that point during the summer, but nevertheless I acknowledge that every day that passes without breaking $79, this prediction goes further away. Just keep in mind that this game is played mid to long term, and everybody in here is looking at the very short term. I make my investment/trading decisions mid term, most of the times I don't even trade more than once every two weeks. There are times (like two weeks ago) were I feel playful and I do some daytrading, but I treat it much like gamble - as soon as I'm ahead, I quit, and I go back to investing with the vast majority of my position, while I trade only with play money.
Jump to: