Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32920. (Read 26467679 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Dont thanks me for destroin this wall Smiley Have a nice day bulls Cheesy
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Sold a little into the wall, he he, looks like we're gonna profit from that.
Activity: 93
Now is the time for last profit before we go down
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
The whale is getting fed and he likes it. Wonder what happens next... possibly going down to 106-107 before retesting 110-112 again.
KS
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
the wall has been touched
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
406.9632 sold, wall not moving.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
No worries, the wall at 108 has been there since we went below 108 days ago.

We made it all the way to 113 before either of the walls we see now sprang up. ;-)

Just ignore the walls... we were due an upward correction. It's not over yet.... once the people selling for $5 below market price realise that they're pissing potential profits away we can resume.

What is your bet for next top? I'm feeling 120. If it makes it to 130+, I'm laughing!

No idea really....

Traditionally Tues - Thurs are rally days....

It really depends on whether people are still unnerved by the dumpers, or whether long-term speculation can overcome the short-term speculators.

I'm reluctant to draw any conclusions until tomorrow :-)

I don't see any smart money being on a crash right now though.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Wall getting chewed... Crash or die!
Activity: 98

We made it all the way to 113 before either of the walls we see now sprang up. ;-)

Just ignore the walls... we were due an upward correction. It's not over yet.... once the people selling for $5 below market price realise that they're pissing potential profits away we can resume.

What is your bet for next top? I'm feeling 120. If it makes it to 130+, I'm laughing!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
[...] The kind of my position is not really related to market sediment, at least I try to keep it that way.

I guess you trade quite often/short term then. Probably makes sense in that case. I try to not trade more than once every 2 weeks or so, cause: lazyness. Also, sediment?

You guessed correctly. I am USD when I do not have a entry point where I know my exit condition in under 3 days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

KS
fasten your seatbelts

edit: that or he put the wall up to hold the price so he can go to bed. fake transactions have stopped too (and now everything is very at a standstill - lag?).
Well as for bait, there is something going on...
Bids before the wall are regularly sweeped.

Well, I may or may not have my stop loss behind that wall. After a purchase at 100, It's still a healthy profit.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Wallzilla being chewed ATM, seems legit

Crazy whales buying +$500k in coins at $108 when they could buy below $100? What's up with them? What are they smoking?

They didn't know it was going to go up to $108, and they want Bitcoins.  Hindsight is always 20/20..

But... But... look at the depth... If he pulls that $500k wall the price will slide down till at least $105, probably till $102... Buying $2, $3 or $4 cheaper it's always better, with that volume we are speaking about 100BTC more... Enough to be a supernode!! Wink

The greater good. Showing people that this is a good buy in point by staking his own capital. This is market confidence.

It's called bait and switch.

I think it's just bait. He might very well be buying his own wall for all we know... a good show of "support".

This is my feeling too. Anyhow, I'm so used to "fake" walls that get immediately pulled as soon as the price get close to them that it kinda puzzles me to see a wall like that being chewed in this kind of slow and bearish market. And that wall was really chewed, not a lot because the volume is low, but it was chewed indeed and it didn't moved a single inch.

Boh... Will see... I'm not buying, that's for sure.

If my memory serves me well i think there was a 7k bid wall at $130 that looked legit and it got eaten, it was pretty much like this.

I'm not buying also, i sell at 95€ so i have a little margin.

That wall was at $125 and it was put up during a downtrend just after the top of a 2-3 week rally. This wall was put up during the start of a rally, after it had already gained about $7. Quite a difference imo.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Well as for bait, there is something going on...
Bids before the wall are regularly sweeped.

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
We are resting now at the 1st fibonacci level of the move of 102->113.3. In principle, I would like to see the 2nd level before I buy in in a serious quantity. I corrected 20% of my error by purchasing the bitcoins I had sold at EUR 76, for EUR 80. So I am eating a 5% dumb panicker fee.

Don't get left behind again!  Grin P.s. that wall used to be 6500 BTC and I've been carefully watching it get chewed down.

No problem, I will not let my position go before BTC2,400, that stupid I am not (everything goes wrong incl. mental ward but at least I still have some bitcoins).
We are resting now at the 1st fibonacci level of the move of 102->113.3. In principle, I would like to see the 2nd level before I buy in in a serious quantity. I corrected 20% of my error by purchasing the bitcoins I had sold at EUR 76, for EUR 80. So I am eating a 5% dumb panicker fee.

Don't get left behind again!  Grin P.s. that wall used to be 6500 BTC and I've been carefully watching it get chewed down.
Jump to: