Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32924. (Read 26467576 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 508

Here is for a revised 2011-2013 comparison. We are still very new to bear land in that perspective.

Price pierced 112$, wich was a critical level.
This is small bullish sign for short term.

Now it's a matter to see where it will bounce back.
Maybe 108$ can use some support from here.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Will it hit 120 ? Or will it slide back down? lol
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

Here is for a revised 2011-2013 comparison. We are still very new to bear land in that perspective.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
The G8 talks are currently being held in UK and this story is getting quite a bit of airtime on BBC at the moment:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22948369

Washington is continuing to put pressure on Swiss banks to hand over details of US bank account holders.  Potentially, account holders could end up looking for another anonymous place to store their wealth.  Maybe bitcoin could benefit...

Uhm no.
Uhm yes.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Rpitiela Rpitiela Rpitiela! I summon you! Your breakout is here, now is the time to buy!  Grin

Try to spell my name correctly, then Smiley

Yes it appears I sold like a sucker. Just at the wrong time. I have also bought always the wrong time (even my initial buy was a week before a 33% drop in 2011). Now I sitting on about $70k in Mt.Gox. Good that I only sold a portion, and not even a large one. Never sell out.

I don't think we see $100 ever again.

Good point, you are now Repilia. Easier to remember the spelling of Wink
Oh well.. highest high: 111.11 $  Grin

Imminent bounce back ...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode

If someone give me 1 bitcoins for yours "don't think we see $XXX again" i became bitcoin supernode
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Rpitiela Rpitiela Rpitiela! I summon you! Your breakout is here, now is the time to buy!  Grin

Yes it appears I sold like a sucker. Just at the wrong time. I have also bought always the wrong time (even my initial buy was a week before a 33% drop in 2011). Now I sitting on about $70k in Mt.Gox. Good that I only sold a portion, and not even a large one. Never sell out.

Now where have I seen that before........
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
111. And the market needs a 5kbtc wall?

+2k to the wall.
Activity: 854
didn't you mean 112?

I'm getting slaugtered here !
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Oh well.. highest high: 111.11 $  Grin
real question now is when will the whale come and take a huge dump on us

Rise was too fast.
I think it's likely a bounce back to 105$ area, before a more serious 110$ area approach.

I think it's likely we will in the short, unless we break up at least 112$ with volume.
I'd rate second option 30% now, but who knows ...
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Activity: 854
real question now is when will the whale come and take a huge dump on us
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
one fuking eight.
Unfucking belivable.

Why? Pretty inevitable. People only sold off prior to the weekend to get in early in case the Sunday dumper struck again.

That was dumb. People should have sold because a bear is on, not because some mysterious dumper always act on Sundays. That would mean "playing his game".

And BTW, they should have sold at $120-$130.

IMO this mini-rally doesn't change anything. Everything is pretty much the same unless it goes quite higher and it stays higher consistently. Market its too tiny and easily moved by big players to say "the trend has changed" just because we had an 8% spike on lowish volume.

People are dumb -- but that's what happened. If he had dumped again and the pattern repeated, they would have done well out of it. Of course, that was pretty unlikely.

"Because a bear is on" <-- what does that mean? It's just a state of mind. Furthermore buying the "bear dips" is not dumb at all.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
one fuking eight.
Unfucking belivable.

Why? Pretty inevitable. People only sold off prior to the weekend to get in early in case the Sunday dumper struck again.

That was dumb. People should have sold because a bear is on, not because some mysterious dumper always act on Sundays. That would mean "playing his game".

And BTW, they should have sold at $120-$130.

IMO this mini-rally doesn't change anything. Everything is pretty much the same unless it goes quite higher and it stays higher consistently. Market its too tiny and easily moved by big players to say "the trend has changed" just because we had an 8% spike on lowish volume.
legendary
Activity: 1246
don't forget the bubble deflation in general

What bubble deflation? You mean this?

Image taken from https://twitter.com/SirBitsALot

That's quite a bearish chart in my book.

Not in mine, it looks much better than the one from 2011. 2013 looks like a correction to me while 2011 is an obvious bubble deflation.
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
one fuking eight.
Unfucking belivable.

Jump to: