Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32923. (Read 26467576 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 508
Why do you need a wall if the price is going up?
Lets see if the price remains >108 if the wall is pulled.

This.
If 108$ is keeping approach of 112$ should be faster.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
Sticking out like a toilet in a dessert.
Is it Dump time here?
https://i.imgur.com/Zfw2t5A.png

Why would anyone dump if the price is going up?
You know you actually make money if the price goes up.
I seriously think some people don't understand that.

This wall will fall or vanish tonight
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Is it Dump time here?
https://i.imgur.com/Zfw2t5A.png

Lets see if the price remains >108 if the wall is pulled.
Activity: 88
You don't make any money until you sell. Price going up is great if you are looking to dump, you get more money for your coins
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
I don't know if this is a sucker rally or a real one, there seems to have been a lot of manipulation recently for both directions. Don't really care either, since I don't, as usual, have any short term positions. It's interesting to see it play out though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is it Dump time here?

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Interesting wallzilla removed his 5k wall at 104.5 then dumped around 3k coin, his plan was stopped by another 108.5 wallzilla and me  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I'm really happy to see this move, because it's new confidence. The higher lows trend is still intact and things will get really crazy, if we break that lower highs trend, but that's still a bit to go.

The only thing I dislike are those huge walls. If he was trying to buy in and missed the train, that's one thing, but artificial pumping isn't quite sustainable. I only started to watch about half an hour ago, so I don't know, what he's up to. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Is it Dump time here?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
People should be paying closer attention to things like this http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/06/17/can-bitcoin-make-peace-with-washington/ and what it means if regulations come down and if the community disagrees or if the government just simply believes Bitcoin is the antichrist and shuts it down.

It's not even a question for me. Sooner or later, the US govt and Bitcoin *will* have a face-off.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I laugh at all the sheep who are actually basing their decisions on a Bitcoin 2011 price history comparison. I hope each and every one of them lose badly.

I sheeped just yesterday and am now short BTC638,  Sad  Angry  Cry . Any chance you would accept bitcoins as payment for the debt you've vainly tried to make me pay.
legendary
It'll be a learning experience. The lesson is that you can't predict the future by looking at the past. Also that correlation is not the same as causality.
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
I laugh at all the sheep who are actually basing their decisions on a Bitcoin 2011 price history comparison. I hope each and every one of them lose badly.

Hate you have inside you.
To the dark side it leads.
legendary
This is pretty awesome.
Now all we have to do is wait for some whale to destroy it all again with a few big dumps.

Which doesn't matter anyway as i'm told here we need to hit 50 first before Bitcoin can go up.
Activity: 98
Man, I would hate to be one of those people who didn't have a large buy order at 100. I think I'll enjoy a steak dinner tonight with my worthless fiat money.
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
The G8 talks are currently being held in UK and this story is getting quite a bit of airtime on BBC at the moment:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22948369

Washington is continuing to put pressure on Swiss banks to hand over details of US bank account holders.  Potentially, account holders could end up looking for another anonymous place to store their wealth.  Maybe bitcoin could benefit...

Uhm no.
Uhm yes.

Let me know when you proof that it is actually happening.
Jump to: