Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32927. (Read 26467569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
wallzila on 104.5 are we rly going up??  Grin Grin

wallzila wants you to buy his sells..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am fearful now that wallzilla has appeared. Happier without him, please go away whale magnet.
legendary
Activity: 1246
We need gifs and cheers in this thread right now! Where's the party or are the bulls here still a bunch of chickens hiding under their 90 support table? 180 in 8 days! Cheesy
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
ManualMiner
i bet there will be a significant sharp down today after wall-cleaner is finished. wallzilla is a coward Wink (or maybe resident in a mental-home)
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Today for a while I started to increase the number of long short term positions.
I except a resistance @110$ and trading range 105/110 (+/- 1).

Sounds right for you?
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
wallzila on 104.5 are we rly going up??  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
what i really dont like is that the volume bar on clark moody can go red, even if there is a 4000 btc buy, only when the last sell in the bar-time-period goes down
btccharts.com to have a buy/sell differenciation
ManualMiner
what i really dont like is that the volume bar on clark moody can go red, even if there is a 4000 btc buy, only when the last sell in the bar-time-period goes down
legendary
Rally on volume incoming!
Activity: 854
Activity: 854
I'm panic buying!!!  Cool
ManualMiner
wow, that was nice, wall-cleaner in action
ManualMiner
I have magical anti-powers. I short some bitcoins in the morning and price goes up to 105,x.... Wink
legendary
Boom and another big buy. Bulls are behaving like sharpshooters now. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Only 10k to $110. Not exactly too difficult to achieve.

That is not exactly true in reality. At these levels a lot of sales are off the order book and not on - just market orders or freshly placed orders on rises in price. They are not showing up right now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Only 10k to $110. Not exactly too difficult to achieve.

yet still just as difficult to drop below $ 98. But I love an optimist  Wink
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
I actually sold some BTC during the last 3 days. We have a giant wedge, which well may break to the upside, but as well it can break to the downside, which means we will viciously crash to $50 in the final capitulation. It is easy to sell bitcoins, and there are no support levels after 88 and 79. Many latecomers are still sitting on gains. Even all of my net purchases ever are green (I never net purchased above $100 after all) and my finger is becoming itchy. I always tend to think that I represent a group of people, and that group is now on the sell side, no chance to buy as we are already all-in.

If we break to the upside, I will buy in at a loss with a predetermined schedule. I am not nearly as sure of the probability and timescale of my $300k prediction as before. However, IF crypto takes over fiat, there is still no realistic way to do it without Bitcoin reaching $300k. (Or I would still like to hear the reasoning  Grin )

Pray tell, what is your buy in price? If you are sitting on a million euros or so, i'm sure we can prop up the price. It's the greater good!

Don't pay attention to it. He has made several posts in the past invalidating what he says here.
Jump to: