Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32993. (Read 26466786 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I agree. I'm just saying that there was a bait in form of breaking 111 and then even 112 yet nobody seemed to trust it enough to buy in.

Perhaps they already did.

Yeah, that's the saddest part.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I agree. I'm just saying that there was a bait in form of breaking 111 and then even 112 yet nobody seemed to trust it enough to buy in.

Perhaps they already did.
Activity: 252
Maybe you are right. I'm here to learn.
I am certain manipulation is going on.
If I had a shitload of coins I would try to kickstart the price with the fiat from previous dumps, let the bulls do the rest and then keep dumping to that range.

edit Any lower would ensure bear market for prolonged time. which would mean I have to wait to long for recovery

Yeah the thing is there are no bulls. Even the 111 and then 112 did not trigger any market making transactions, as some inc. Adam predicted ("I will be panic buying at 111 like everyone else". The only way is down.

As long as there is no down-turn there is no rush for that.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
If I had a shitload of coins I would try to kickstart the price with the fiat from previous dumps, let the bulls do the rest and then keep dumping to that range.

edit Any lower would ensure bear market for prolonged time. which would mean I have to wait to long for recovery

Yeah the thing is there are no bulls. Even the 111 and then 112 did not trigger any market making transactions, as some inc. Adam predicted ("I will be panic buying at 111 like everyone else". The only way is down.

As long as there is no down-turn there is no rush for that.

Yeah the thing is there are no bulls. Even the 111 and then 112 did not trigger any bullish transactions, as some inc. Adam predicted ("I will be panic buying at 111 like everyone else". The only way is down.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

So your confident this pricing isn't a trap...
at least you have balls.  Grin
Like most of us here: Low volume makes me indecisive.

A 'what' trap ? Bull trap ... yeah, that's where my money is placed
Gotta make a decision sometimes ... indecision can hurt more than losing money  Tongue

Definitely a conspiracy though, whatever happens - of that much I am sure  Cheesy

No, no hurt; buy and hold Tongue
I'm a bull, however I think this is a pump to build support and when the bulls think were in the clear, dumping starts. Without our trustworthy TA I call 60-80 once we have support at 120

My bet is that as long as there is enough support in the 110-115 shit will go down. At most. But honestly I can't see 115 to be likely. Too much to lose in trying to pump it up to there.
10c
at least you have balls.  Grin

Gotta make a decision sometimes ... indecision can hurt more than losing money  Tongue

Definitely a conspiracy though, whatever happens - of that much I am sure  Cheesy

No, no hurt; buy and hold Tongue
I'm a bull, however I think this is a pump to build support and when the bulls think were in the clear, dumping starts. Without our trustworthy TA I call 60-80 once we have support at 120
at least you have balls.  Grin

Definitely a conspiracy though, whatever happens - of that much I am sure  Cheesy

+1, can't wait
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Definitely a conspiracy though, whatever happens - of that much I am sure  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

I believe the low bid depth is complete BS, there are big buyers waiting for dips there's no question. they use to be cocky flashing their big walls,  now they are just being sneaky!

10c
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Baby is alive and well.

[/quote]

Phew ...
That's good news  Cheesy

Bitcoin baby got da moves ... oh yeah ... go baby
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
yes i do believe 180$ in 13days, this is why i will panic buy at 111

Didn't you say $110 previously?

Nah, he said that he will panic buy at 111 "like everyone else"
Activity: 434

Didn't you say $110 previously?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Ok back on topic as this is not the tread for this I think  Roll Eyes

for what price did you buy in adam?

He most likely didn't, he does not believe in the 180$ in 13 days bullshit himself.

But what about the Bitcoin Baby ??

Guess it got aborted.

Bitcoin Baby is alive and well.

He most likely didn't, he does not believe in the 180$ in 13 days bullshit himself.

I got some at 106, the lowest price on virtex today   Grin

111 already happened, and you were online at that time and decided not to buy. If you believe in 180 why you refused a bet?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

I got some at 106, the lowest price on virtex today   Grin

But what about the Bitcoin Baby ??

Guess it got aborted.
Jump to: