Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 330. (Read 26464048 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Saw this deal yesterday - still available

just a comment on the RGB aspect.. fwiw i found a use for RGB fans, i have one set that changes color based on CPU temp, another set for GPU temp.  very dim white at idle, then yellow orange red based on temp

AI loads are a weird back and forth show between the two sets. other loads (games. transcoding) will just max out one or the other to the hot color.

but finally a use for RGB.. thats my story and im sticking to it

I honestly never thought of doing something like that.  I've just been intrigued by the pretty lights. 
My current desktop case has a clear tinted door so I can see everything in it but the case came with red-lighted fans.  I didn't even know that until I fired it up the first time - it was a good deal though.  I saw two RGB LED strips with a remote for under $20 one year and asked for that at Christmas and hid them along the top and bottom edges inside the case.  I like being able to change the colour but with the fixed red fans, there are only so many colours that look good.  For my next machine, I plan to need sunscreen and Vuarnets when sitting near it!  ...wait, are they still a thing?  Cheesy 
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Saw this deal yesterday - still available

just a comment on the RGB aspect.. fwiw i found a use for RGB fans, i have one set that changes color based on CPU temp, another set for GPU temp.  very dim white at idle, then yellow orange red based on temp

AI loads are a weird back and forth show between the two sets. other loads (games. transcoding) will just max out one or the other to the hot color.

but finally a use for RGB.. thats my story and im sticking to it
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
I really doubt we are breaking the ATH this summer. After the election we might get some up significant movement but at the moment demand just isn't there or maybe supply is just insatiable. I’m thinking supply and I'm convinced there is a lot of paper bitcoin being printed at the moment.

In the meantime just DCA.
You really got me cracking with that last part, "in the main time just DCA".
But is it even possible that the elections are affecting the price value at the moment, or  are politicians pulling out supply to invest in the forthcoming elections in the U.S, since you rightly said supply is insatiable at the moment. However my question is, how impactful can the elections be on the price fluctuation?

I didn't mean that the elections have anything to do with it. It just seems that would be a good time for things to get going again, you know, a couple months after the end of summer. I should of probably just said October/November.
Activity: 616
Merit: 217
I really doubt we are breaking the ATH this summer. After the election we might get some up significant movement but at the moment demand just isn't there or maybe supply is just insatiable. I’m thinking supply and I'm convinced there is a lot of paper bitcoin being printed at the moment.

You really got me cracking with that last part, "in the main time just DCA".
But is it even possible that the elections are affecting the price value at the moment, or  are politicians pulling out supply to invest in the forthcoming elections in the U.S, since you rightly said supply is insatiable at the moment. However my question is, how impactful can the elections be on the price fluctuation?
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 168
Merit: 138
cout << "Bitcoin";
Every time "crypto" youtubers say "we are definitely going to go up this week, 80K guaranteed, the signals are there." we dump.

The more they say it, the more we dump.

Roll Eyes

And they always tend to emphasize the word "DefinitelyGrin, while In reality, things turns out the opposite.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

...................../´¯¯/)
...................,/¯.../
.................../..../
.............../´¯/'..'/´¯¯`·¸
.........../'/.../..../....../¨¯\
..........('(....´...´... ¯~/'..')
...........\..............'..... /
............\....\.........._.·´
.............\..............(
..............\..............\

Every time "crypto" youtubers say "we are definitely going to go up this week, 80K guaranteed, the signals are there." we dump.

Roll Eyes

True
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617

Roll Eyes
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Another day with rain, wind and clouds with 0% change of any sunshine.
Temperature dropped below 10°C. Thats why people wearing wintercoats..in June..jezus fcking christ..
Autumn, Winter, Spring 3 seasons of shit weather.
Considering about moving to another country in the Mediterranean area.
Spain seems to be immume for rain.

I would rather choose a place with low temperatures and frequent rain than live in an oven most of the year. What good is the sun if you can't go outside most of the day?

Here's something to cheer you up - while you're looking for the location Wink

That location looks just right.

I'm a huge fan of sub-tropical climate with a cooling ocean breeze surrounded with forest rich of exotic lavish flora and fauna, dramatic coastlines and lagoons. Reminds me of Madeira or called "flower island" located between the Azores and the Canary Islands (Portuguese) which is also on my list.

Then this location in the picture is not exactly the place for you because it is located in Croatia (Golden Cape or Golden Horn) and there is not much wilderness. Nevertheless, this beach is one of the biggest attractions on the Adriatic Sea and has become famous all over the world.
Activity: 22
Merit: 4
got some cheap corn at 68078 and 67987  thanks to aggr.trade

whistles bells fun for me fuck bitstamp they are sell outs.

BTCTC

legendary

Explanation
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
Why would anyone want to build a PC when you can pay Apple 3500-4500 bucks to have an iPhone strapped to your head?

Roll Eyes

It even changes your gender and skin colour for you, so you are no longer perceived as the stereotype white guy nerd.

Reality:

a paradise for strap-on fans

I like how my iPhone changes 3500-4500 on the forum to a phone number on the fly in Safari.

I phoned the number and told them to F off with their Vision Pro.

I'm sure that opened their eyes
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Corn is way to cheap atm
Take advantage of the momentum
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
Why would anyone want to build a PC when you can pay Apple 3500-4500 bucks to have an iPhone strapped to your head?

Roll Eyes

It even changes your gender and skin colour for you, so you are no longer perceived as the stereotype white guy nerd.

Reality:

I like how my iPhone changes 3500-4500 on the forum to a phone number on the fly in Safari.

I phoned the number and told them to F off with their Vision Pro.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
          / \
        |\_/|
        |---|
        |    |
        |    |
      _|=- | _
  _  / \|   |/ \
 / \|   |   |   ||\
|   |   |   |   | \>
|   |   |   |   |   \
| -   -   -   - |)   )
|                    /
 \                 /
  \               /
   \             /
    \           /
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard

Roll Eyes

Reality:

Jump to: