Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 334. (Read 26464098 times)

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Boring price action?
Here's some sweet hopium, bros!

https://u.today/planb-issues-epic-year-end-bitcoin-btc-price-prediction

“My best guess Bitcoin scenario 2024-2028: 2024 (EOY): $0.15million, 2025: $0.8million, 2026: $0.4million, 2027: $0.3million, 2028: $0.4million,” noted PlanB.

Sweet!

Not sure why after 50% drop from the top, only a 30% decrease in year two of decline. I would guess that we might decline ~75% from the top in this one, unless the cycle changes dramatically.
Additionally, ~500K being a "round" number in many ways (for example, about 10 tril in market cap) may provide additional resistance.
But, these are just my comments..
I am sure many people on WO would be happy with any number between 200K-1mil (from some other commentators) for the cycle top.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
I would rather choose a place with low temperatures and frequent rain than live in an oven most of the year. What good is the sun if you can't go outside most of the day?

It's easier to make a heater out of sticks and stones than to make an air conditioner.

also, when it's cold you can wear more and more clothes, but you can only take off so much when it's hot
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
I would rather choose a place with low temperatures and frequent rain than live in an oven most of the year. What good is the sun if you can't go outside most of the day?

It's easier to make a heater out of sticks and stones than to make an air conditioner.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Kissed 70k on Stamp
Go bitcoin go!

EDIT Philipma most fastest fingahz
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Boring price action?
Here's some sweet hopium, bros!

https://u.today/planb-issues-epic-year-end-bitcoin-btc-price-prediction

“My best guess Bitcoin scenario 2024-2028: 2024 (EOY): $0.15million, 2025: $0.8million, 2026: $0.4million, 2027: $0.3million, 2028: $0.4million,” noted PlanB.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
It concerns me that breaking 70-72+K seems to be quite problematic
despite the supposedly billions pouring into ETFs.

We haven't even gone over the 2021 peak when corrected for mental US dollar inflation,
which should be at least $75K using official figures.

Realistically probably 80k.

Huh

Usually it takes 3 years to overcome the old all time high in a cycle. That would be fall later this year.

The big inflows probably brought us near this point much earlier. They will keep us in a range around the ATH or push us through soonish. I'm ok with either.  However I still think the gox coins release will be utilized by bears to perform a last big attack

Alot of the money going into ETFs new is "priced in". The demand itself isn't priced in, however, bitcoin ETFs are old news now.
bitcoin retard

We haven't even gone over the 2021 peak when corrected for mental US dollar inflation,

Huh

Usually it takes 3 years to overcome the old all time high in a cycle. That would be fall later this year.

The big inflows probably brought us near this point much earlier. They will keep us in a range around the ATH or push us through soonish. I'm ok with either.  However I still think the gox coins release will be utilized by bears to perform a last big attack
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617

Huh

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Another day with rain, wind and clouds with 0% change of any sunshine.
Temperature dropped below 10°C. Thats why people wearing wintercoats..in June..jezus fcking christ..
Autumn, Winter, Spring 3 seasons of shit weather.
Considering about moving to another country in the Mediterranean area.
Spain seems to be immume for rain.

Here's something to cheer you up - while you're looking for the location Wink

bitcoin retard
Another day with rain, wind and clouds with 0% change of any sunshine.

Temperature dropped below 10°C. Thats why people wearing wintercoats..in June..jezus fcking christ..

Autumn, Winter, Spring 3 seasons of shit weather.

Considering about moving to another country in the Mediterranean area.

Spain seems to be immume for rain.

Something, something, global warming, oh sorry, I meant climate change, see what can happen eh?!
Just give us money, buy a heat pump, buy an EV or you can only drive into the city if you pay
a dirty man driving tax and every thing will be ok.

Also, here is some orange paint on the Mona Lisa that you can clean.

don't nobody worry... they are just going to spray stuff into the atmosphere and block the sunlight with artificial clouds.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/geoengineering-treatment-stratospheric-aerosol-injection-climate-change-study-today-2018-11-23/

... now, just in case they have been doing that all along, the chemtrail conspiracy would turn out to be true.. wouldn't be the first one either

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
Get this in your head:
69 'til we're all dead.
Corn icebergs ahead!

#stuck@69haiku
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)
This doesn't have anything to do with Bitcoin but it will help pass the time until moon.

Draw an iceberg and watch how it will float.
https://joshdata.me/iceberger.html

You baad Homer.
I wasted nearly 2 hours of my life on that page!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry

That wasn't a waste of time d_eddie!  It was a vital fine-motor skills exercise that most people neglect; a complement to any decent physical fitness routine.

Seems like made for me, to complement the building of my backyard observatory, version 2. Lots of digging, mixing and pouring concrete, putting up the shell's construction...
EDIT: Not quite a routine as such, but very physical. All done by hand, even chiseling rock, because why not  Roll Eyes 
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
This doesn't have anything to do with Bitcoin but it will help pass the time until moon.

Draw an iceberg and watch how it will float.
https://joshdata.me/iceberger.html

You baad Homer.
I wasted nearly 2 hours of my life on that page!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry

That wasn't a waste of time d_eddie!  It was a vital fine-motor skills exercise that most people neglect; a complement to any decent physical fitness routine.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
A sign of things to come?  Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGhT3esbU0

They should have changed the lyrics: