Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 333. (Read 26464101 times)

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
OT: building a new PC...Intel's i7 (bought it some time ago, but never assembled)-I was surprised that they sell it w/o a fan, lol.
Went to the Microcenter- the recommended fan assembly is literally a "mountain" in comparison with a tiny CPU.
Wow! Seems like an overkill to me (I got Noctua U14S or something like this), but i decided to play along.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
I take it BTC is only allowed to go up after Jerome Powell takes a dump, right?

Imho, PTB are accumulating.
re the 'dump'..bitcoin does not listen to anyone (well, maybe, except Satoshi).
Bitcoin went to a marginal ATH with short term interest rates at around 5.35% and credit cards at 20% or even higher (highly restrictive).

S&P 500 has a 13.11% return year to-date (in less than half a year and including dividends).
Make your own conclusions on whether bitcoin will have a bull continuation and when.
To me, this bitcoin cycle maps similarly to 2017 so far.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
I take it BTC is only allowed to go up after Jerome Powell takes a dump, right?
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 1022
Merit: 341
Some are thinking that Bitcoin may pull back, but what do you think about what some people think? That this is a re-accumulation zone?

“Bitcoin has since developed a Re-Accumulation Range at these highs which resembles a Bull Flag trend continuation pattern.”

This approach is very good, but I thought that this type of behavior was a laterality, but if it is classified as a re-accumulation it is more focused on going up.

“Note that there is a pattern of accumulation and distribution, directly impacting pricing,” Oliveira continued.

“After an intense period of distribution in March, institutional investors began the process of reaccumulation in the last two weeks.”

Oliveira added that whale behavior has already begun to make its presence felt on the market, yet “should intensify in the coming weeks.”

Original Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/2nd-highest-weekly-close-ever-5-things-bitcoin-this-week?_gl=1%2a62xw6d%2a_ga%2aMTcwMDg3NDYzMy4xNzE2MDg5NTIw%2a_ga_53R24TEEB1%2aMTcxODA1MjM3Ni41LjEuMTcxODA1MjYzMy4wLjAuMA..

My perspective has always been bullish, I don't know about you but to me this all looks good.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 132
Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
I would rather choose a place with low temperatures and frequent rain than live in an oven most of the year. What good is the sun if you can't go outside most of the day?

It's easier to make a heater out of sticks and stones than to make an air conditioner.

Both are easy for someone with a strong grasp of fundamental physics.

Breakout imminent

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Bitcoin price looks like it's been rehearsing dance for a long time. Hopefully they are going to perform on stage very soon.

Well you can only do 69 for so long before you really want to start pumpin'
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 49
Merit: 44
Bitcoin price looks like it's been rehearsing dance for a long time. Hopefully they are going to perform on stage very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
Another day with rain, wind and clouds with 0% change of any sunshine.
Temperature dropped below 10°C. Thats why people wearing wintercoats..in June..jezus fcking christ..
Autumn, Winter, Spring 3 seasons of shit weather.
Considering about moving to another country in the Mediterranean area.
Spain seems to be immume for rain.

I would rather choose a place with low temperatures and frequent rain than live in an oven most of the year. What good is the sun if you can't go outside most of the day?

Here's something to cheer you up - while you're looking for the location Wink

That location looks just right.

I'm a huge fan of sub-tropical climate with a cooling ocean breeze surrounded with forest rich of exotic lavish flora and fauna, dramatic coastlines and lagoons. Reminds me of Madeira or called "flower island" located between the Azores and the Canary Islands (Portuguese) which is also on my list.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Bitcoin fundamentals have been showing a lot of volatility for a while now.

You must be new here(TM).
Activity: 163
Merit: 25
Bitcoin price hits 70K again. Bitcoin fundamentals have been showing a lot of volatility for a while now. It is increasing a little and then decreasing. It just hit 70K again. Let's see how far it goes.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation