Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33002. (Read 26466759 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Everyone who holds anything else as investment except bitcoins has diversified to the detriment of their financial interest.

well done. Hope you have managed to keep hold of most of them.

Yes, I haven given away about 2,000,000 and 1,000,000 has been stolen but I still have some.

Sorry for usage of millibitcoin

just fine. I remember your preference for that.
Looks like next up-leg underway as $110 crumbles.

it hardly crumbles
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Everyone who holds anything else as investment except bitcoins has diversified to the detriment of their financial interest.

Yes, I haven given away about 2,000,000 and 1,000,000 has been stolen but I still have some.

just fine. I remember your preference for that.
Looks like next up-leg underway as $110 crumbles.
Activity: 411
walzilla flickering in and out at 105.

bid or ask side.. i missed it
edit
nevermind Smiley 105  ..
i should read first
then reply
Activity: 462
This week(including weekend) i plan to sell about 25k BTC. Dont know wich day, im waiting for high price and counting for nice bid walls and then sell-off.
How about this....name an exact amount of coins over 1k and post about it just prior to selling them. You love telegraphing your sales so much so it shouldn't be a problem.

Prove that you're not completely full of shit.

Do you see that yellow / red ignore button next to his name? Yeah...
That troll is not worth your time my friend, press that juicy ignore button!
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
This week(including weekend) i plan to sell about 25k BTC. Dont know wich day, im waiting for high price and counting for nice bid walls and then sell-off.
How about this....name an exact amount of coins over 1k and post about it just prior to selling them. You love telegraphing your sales so much so it shouldn't be a problem.

Prove that you're not completely full of shit.
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
My advice for everybody but the most astute daytraders now:

Buy as many bitcoins as you can, regardless of the price or timing. The price and timing will be secondary as the next upleg commences, and commences it will, once there is anything that you can do with bitcoins.

I bought 2,000,000mBTC in September-October 2012. At times I was down 15%. Do you think that now I would give a thought about the exact price or timing? I would, had I not bought the coins.

Had you not bought coins then, would you have needed the treatment you appear to receive, today?

Just wondered if there is a public health issue surrounding the involvement with Bitcoin, i should look out for.
Activity: 252

Buy as many bitcoins as you can, regardless of the price or timing. The price and timing will be secondary as the next upleg commences, and commences it will, once there is anything that you can do with bitcoins.

I bought 2,000,000mBTC in September-October 2012. At times I was down 15%. Do you think that now I would give a thought about the exact price or timing? I would, had I not bought the coins.

Bad advice.  "...once there is anything that you can do with Bitcoins."   Grin

Which could be never and that's looking more likely as more businesses snub Bitcoin for other options or even their own options.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

You must buy those bitcoins first.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Metacoin Enthusiast
Can someone please explain to me how the Kelly Criterion applies to cryptotrading, e.g. BTC on BTC-E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyATmCJf4fc

The formula is there, but how do I apply it?

Kelly Criterion is mainly useful when you can estimate the expected value of the investment which you can't with bitcoins.

Couldn't you assume 'realistic' estimations, such as 1 - 5 dollar increases in value?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Can someone please explain to me how the Kelly Criterion applies to cryptotrading, e.g. BTC on BTC-E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyATmCJf4fc

The formula is there, but how do I apply it?

Kelly Criterion is mainly useful when you can estimate the expected value of the investment which you can't with bitcoins.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
walzilla flickering in and out at 105.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Bid and ask sum stable. Volume decreasing. Triangle closing.

I would close any long position.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This was the 10/21 crossover early on June 10 - I missed it because I was asleep but it seems to be holding
[/quote]

the spike made the crossover,  the crossover did not make the spike.
[/quote]

Aha! - Got it
http://s1.postimg.org/5n2400mhr/Screen_Shot015.jpg
Jump to: