Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33003. (Read 26466716 times)

donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
I think the 2.5% is because they can't exchange the fiat directly and need to go through their bank (legally, not technically), so it's simply to discourage the practice (higher costs, more work for them) but it was argued they're just greedy.

I think it's probably a bit of both Smiley
If you think they don't get a significant cut of that 2.5%, then you're naive, and I'm sure they love you as a customer.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Asks piling up all the way to $110. The sellers will become nervous sooner or later, there are too many coins till $110 and no buying pressure whatsoever. Someone that bought from $100 to $105 has to decide wether to sell at a profit at $108 or panic sell and probably lose money if a seller get tired to wait and dumps as few coins as 700-800, pushing the price down.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I wonder when Loaded will come back to stop the downturn.  Perhaps we need to say his name three times.

Loaded, Loaded, Loaded!

Loaded = The Winklevoss twins? Cheesy

Anyhow, he just comes here to say "this is going to be an interesting week"... Las time just after the San José conference. And that week nothing happened, it was boring as hell Cheesy
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
well if we go up..  support wasnt there over 100$ to realy push ..  i reckon  it's going up for a bit due to panic buying.. .. and then crashes back ... to 90's..   (the week after that probbably a deeper crash).

if we go down .. people will withdraw their bid offers hoping to catch at lowest price.. i'm just boldly guessing 78 - 80 (i dont see 30 -50 happening .. there was a good buy power at 88 -90)

so in my little mind.. i'm just not buying yet..  until it goes below 90 ..

then i'll be all in

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
If we are expecting another weekend dump, shouldn't people be selling all their coins now, and re-buy back on Sunday? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Everyone just take a break, come back Saturday night.
legendary
Activity: 434
Mysterious walls at Cavirtex are now gone.
legendary
Just buy before the storm... we all know Bitcoin is only going up Up UP anyway  Wink
Or the calm before the calm before the storm.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ
It is pretty, symmetric even.
Like the calm before the storm.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
lol.

sorry if i brought up some bad memories but i wasn't able to resist. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
the spike made the crossover,  the crossover did not make the spike.

Good point - really hard to tell without a higher resolution.  So you think it was a single big buy?

Yup. You're going to need at least 2880×1800 resolution to see it clearly. Macbook Pro Retina is great for this kind of thing.

[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
I wonder when Loaded will come back to stop the downturn.  Perhaps we need to say his name three times.

Loaded, Loaded, Loaded!

I'd rather think he'll take us to single digits, than buying more coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire

Loaded, Loaded, Loaded!
Jump to: