Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33007. (Read 26466716 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Too much of anything is a bad thing, I don't disagree.  But the results of zero regulations is equally damaging as has been proven time and again throughout history.  Balance is what is needed.  Not too hot, not too cold but just right.

If this is true then Bitcoin would and should fail since it is the antithesis to regulation.

If you don't like coffee, you don't drink tea and then complain that it doesn't taste like coffee enough.

Fine by me...and welcome. 
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
The biggest threat to Bitcoin right now IS regulation.
+1 can't argue with that

I do.

The biggest threat to regulation is Bitcoin

Cheesy
I like the sound of that  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
rpietila is back guys

I think he is the most bullish news we have had in awhile. Look at the market go! About to break 110 after the 80s, what a recovery!

Hahaha
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
The biggest threat to Bitcoin right now IS regulation.
+1 can't argue with that

I do.

The biggest threat to regulation is Bitcoin

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Too much of anything is a bad thing, I don't disagree.  But the results of zero regulations is equally damaging as has been proven time and again throughout history.  Balance is what is needed.  Not too hot, not too cold but just right.

If this is true then Bitcoin would and should fail since it is the antithesis to regulation.

If you don't like coffee, you don't drink tea and then complain that it doesn't taste like coffee enough.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
rpietila is back guys

I think he is the most bullish news we have had in awhile. Look at the market go! About to break 110 after the 80s, what a recovery!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
rpietila is back guys
legendary
price is about to explode to 180, and you guys are wondering why someone would buy it up to 110.  

too funny Cheesy

So sayeth the November bottom theorist. Roll Eyes

that was b4 the worlds first bitcoin baby
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
price is about to explode to 180, and you guys are wondering why someone would buy it up to 110.  

too funny Cheesy

WTF ! lol
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

too funny Cheesy

That did come out of left field, huh?   Oh look the price is going..............sideways. Let down!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

too funny Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

too funny Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1246

too funny Cheesy

Come on Adam, I am a huge bull but I don't see the price exploding to 180 any time soon. Maybe after MtGox clears up its funding and regulation issues, or if a new truly professional and fully legitimate exchange pops up we might see such a move. Until then I only see sideways or downwards momentum.
Activity: 434

too funny Cheesy

adamstgBit-o-meter over 9000!!!

Sell sell sell!!!  Grin
legendary

too funny Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

too funny Cheesy
I don't foresee a situation where I'll be panic buying anytime soon.

It makes me uneasy knowing that there is someone who pulled this (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-logical-explaination-for-a-single-5k-buy-causing-10-dollar-slippage-231934) off, and not understanding his motives which are behind the situation we are experiencing now makes buying quite scary

There are manipulators on both sides. You should be just as scared to sell, if their unknown purposes scare you.

It's just this seems like a major fuckup.

One of things I can think of:

1. Push price to exactly 110, not a dollar more
2. Put a 4k+ wall
3. Hope that once people see 110 they will start panic buying
4. People bite into the wall and the guy ends up with over 4k+ of coins that he bought at 110
5. The guy sees that people do not trust price of 110+ so now he is looking to exit his position and try again later.

Its just a hypotheis, I am quite inexperienced in trading or in methods of market manipulation so if someone can think of a better explaination of what could be the motivation then please do share it.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: