Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33019. (Read 26466595 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Meaning don't believe all the bullshit you hear/read

did they post about the lawsuit?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Man, panic buying going on. As soon as it hits 120, I'm shorting like crazy...

Smiley

apparently manipulators want the price to keep high for a wile.. Smiley  
the drop will be massive. ..
we might hit real bottom this time  
there's not enough bying power yet to turn trend imho.

been watching orderbook .. the real buy power isnt there yet..  but it's definately bigger as last weeks..  

even when i'm having a little loss..  i rather have moving volumes then boring trading as last weeks..  so i can correct my mistakes

+1
The increase in volume is mainly due to traders scalping on higher volatility with some isolated big buys and lemmings following. The trend is still downward currently.

+2 unfortunately, I don't see a bullish market now. despite some efforts It's sad that the price tends to move down... The big buys were isolated efforts from big buyers but I don't see collective push towards the 110's yet... if this week stays in the 105 range, next weekend will be devastating...
Sad

I didn't like the low volume that led up the the fall. But, what about us sitting on the 100day ema?
If the low volume returns then your words need heeding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i'm not crazy i'm telling you 180$ in about 2 weeks time, deal with it  Kiss

we are stuck between 23.6% and 32.8% retracement and you plan $180^^ without massive good news that's rly hard to imagine ..  Cheesy

I'm bullish, but may I have some of what you're smoking? cause unless Amazon/Walmart/Target/Newegg/McDonalds decide to start taking BTC, I don't see 180 anytime soon (soon= june/july)

just watch and learn

what i'm smoking only bitcoin can buy  Cool

lol, good, it'll numb the pain...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i think we can make a new high off this rally, 180 , and i think we can do it in 2 weeks time.

bears, prepare to shit yourselves

Cool

Grabbing a rabbit and heading for the woods right now

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
i'm not crazy i'm telling you 180$ in about 2 weeks time, deal with it  Kiss

we are stuck between 23.6% and 32.8% retracement and you plan $180^^ without massive good news that's rly hard to imagine ..  Cheesy

I'm bullish, but may I have some of what you're smoking? cause unless Amazon/Walmart/Target/Newegg/McDonalds decide to start taking BTC, I don't see 180 anytime soon (soon= june/july)

just watch and learn

what i'm smoking only bitcoin can buy  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Smiley

been watching orderbook .. the real buy power isnt there yet..  but it's definately bigger as last weeks..  

even when i'm having a little loss..  i rather have moving volumes then boring trading as last weeks..  so i can correct my mistakes

+1
The increase in volume is mainly due to traders scalping on higher volatility with some isolated big buys and lemmings following. The trend is still downward currently.

+2 unfortunately, I don't see a bullish market now. despite some efforts It's sad that the price tends to move down... The big buys were isolated efforts from big buyers but I don't see collective push towards the 110's yet... if this week stays in the 105 range, next weekend will be devastating...
Sad

"Devastating" in what sense? I would say that it will be a great weekend for those waiting in order to load the truck Wink

Devastating for the bulls. Bears are happy campers lately. I do pitty them for being late in the game though but I reckon is their time to be happy.

Late as for not being able to buy sub-$1? Sub-$14?

We have bears in here that bought coins at dollar parity for the first time. And precisely because they bought so cheap they are selling (because that is what bears do), taking some profits, and waiting to multiply their holdings as close as possible to the bottom.

Care to place a wager on that?  Say 1 BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1498

Smiley

+1

Sad
I like the way you analyze - a rare serious voice in this thread lol
Activity: 798

Images snipped

Now I see the light ... the moon was never the target - I was thinking too small
We are headed for a distant galaxy

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
i think we can make a new high off this rally, 180 , and i think we can do it in 2 weeks time.

You could consider me genuinely surprised if it happened.

In other news, there's now 250 BTC remaining for shorts on Bitfinex, down from 2k earlier last week.

Another short squeeze would be funny.  Wink
Activity: 798

Cool

Grabbing a rabbit and heading for the woods right now
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Smiley

+1

Sad

"Devastating" in what sense? I would say that it will be a great weekend for those waiting in order to load the truck Wink
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar

Cool
Is the price meant in Mexican pesos?
It's going to be a month or more before we even see 115 again.  All you bulls, say your goodbyes now.   Grin

where's your bulls pressure bcs i wish we could go up but i dont see anything and this bid wall i just so damn weak...  Cheesy

thats what they want you to think, you be a good little bitcoiner and you sell now.  Wink

Cheesy  I'm working on it.  I want my profit first.  I hope my greed doesn't get me run over, on the way back to 90.  Come on bulls...one more little push to 107.  Just tap it.   Wink
Jump to: