Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33022. (Read 26466595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It is becoming unlikely that we'll see $300 this year.

TIME TO PANIC

$300 per mBTC  Smiley

If rpietila lost faith in his ultra bullish (verging on bull-shit) stance, it's as if pope said "ok, there is no god"  Grin
He has been in a mental institution, probably just got a reality check and have now readjusted the target. He is still bullish, and a super node, you, on the other hand, is neither, if I had to guess.

Suuuupppernode lifestyle here we come  Grin Grin

and welcome back rpietila!

I'm bullish, I just believe that we will hit 30 before rebounding to new highs Wink

$30 per mBTC? Rpietila is among us, so we should be sticking to supernode's language. It's a demonstration of respect.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

TIME TO PANIC

$300 per mBTC  Smiley

If rpietila lost faith in his ultra bullish (verging on bull-shit) stance, it's as if pope said "ok, there is no god"  Grin
He has been in a mental institution, probably just got a reality check and have now readjusted the target. He is still bullish, and a super node, you, on the other hand, is neither, if I had to guess.

I'm bullish, I just believe that we will hit 30 before rebounding to new highs Wink
What if you're wrong?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

TIME TO PANIC

$300 per mBTC  Smiley

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To me, it seems that Bitcoin is resting on the 6mo-exp trendline with low volume, and $.12 is the new $0.005.

There is not much to do then hold (= buy bitcoins with everything that you can spare).

I am fine, thank you.

Holy effin' shit. Rpietila is back! I missed you man, no idea what to do with my coins without your guidance. Welcome back!
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

TIME TO PANIC

$300 per mBTC  Smiley

legendary
Rumors are that this is avalon adress
https://blockchain.info/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

and the coins are sitting still Smiley

Avalon hasn't got a single BTC address - or you do?. I bought Avalon, and I didn't send BTC to that address.

If you see the amounts, you will see that those payments are for the chips only. And apart the coins on that address Avalon got at least another big chunk from Batch #2 and Batch #3 sales.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Rumors are that this is avalon adress
https://blockchain.info/address/1FGAftzSTztFSB8LMwsrdCKTyqGY6zr3sU

and the coins are sitting still Smiley

TIME TO PANIC

$300 per mBTC  Smiley

legendary
During the last weeks, I'm having the strong impression that the new official "market makers" are Chinese.

Just take a look to the times of the day in which big moves happen. It's always deep night in the US (the big buys that propped up the price today happened around midnight NYC time). And then, remember how in March everything "big" happened when the US waked up, including the April, 10th chart. Biggest activity was always during USA daytime.

This changed completely during the last weeks. I'm in Europe, and usually big moves are happening while I'm waking up. And I'm pretty sure there are not many big european players, because the US was always leading the market, and nothing relevant happened in order to shift the "power" to europeans.

On the contrary, just think on the huge amount of coins ASICminer is piling up. Just a friendly reminder, aprox. 15% of the coins rewarded daily (3,600 in total) go to asicminer. Half of that goes to public shareholders. The other half, stays in ASICminers and private shareholders hands. Then, you have the huge revenue stream coming for overpriced hardware sales. They really got a big piece of the pie ATM, and I'm quite sure that piece of the pie was taken from US hands.

What about Avalon? They should be controlling +100kBTC at the moment.

So - what do you think? We can officially say that we have to wait till "China wakes up" from now on?

PS: Coinseeker, I know that hurts... But it is what it is Wink

So why Beijing and not Tokyo?
It's just an hour difference and you can safely assume there are lots of people holding coins in Japan , or at least one Smiley)))

But , If they target this hour specificaly , how can you rule out their are US traders?
For a few thousands or more dollars most people will stay awake or wake up in the middle of the night!

Well, Satoshi's holdings are public (blockchain anybody?) and not a single coin belonging to him has ever moved. Plus, Satoshi is not Japanese, he is very probably an individual or a group of people living in Ireland/Europe.

If you want to know the "reasons why" of what I'm saying above just use research this forums using the search function.

Then, of course it could be US traders staying awake till 3AM, but it seems unlikely considering that lately all the volume is happening at those times (deep night in the US), while till April (even May) big moves happened always during US daytime, and in fact you could see big spikes on volumes as soon as it was aprox. 9AM in NYC, lasting till aprox 7PM NYC time, when everything calmed down.

Add to this speculation the irrefutable fact that in the last months the two biggest new Bitcoin-superpowers are Chinese (Avalon and ASICminer)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
KS
Activity: 448
To me, it seems that Bitcoin is resting on the 6mo-exp trendline with low volume, and $.12 is the new $0.005.

There is not much to do then hold (= buy bitcoins with everything that you can spare).

I am fine, thank you.

Welcome back!

So, not even $300 by this year? So we can rule out $300,000 per BTC for sure, right?

What a pity...

He said "unlikely", not "not". There is also always 299.99$ and down w/o taking into account the error margin...

Also, is that $300 per mBTC or BTC...?

TIME TO PANIC
Activity: 302

I am fine, thank you.

Welcome back sir!
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
nice observation... i don't know what continent they are from but it's as though they specifically pick time when trading is less active and mostly bot driven... i guess that's just their strategy to not cause some sort of panic buying and get more time to load up on cheap coins,  next thing they do is support the price with walls and start offloading at a few exchanges during busy times just when US and EU are in prime to buy up the dumps...

During the last weeks, I'm having the strong impression that the new official "market makers" are Chinese.

Just take a look to the times of the day in which big moves happen. It's always deep night in the US (the big buys that propped up the price today happened around midnight NYC time). And then, remember how in March everything "big" happened when the US waked up, including the April, 10th chart. Biggest activity was always during USA daytime.

This changed completely during the last weeks. I'm in Europe, and usually big moves are happening while I'm waking up. And I'm pretty sure there are not many big european players, because the US was always leading the market, and nothing relevant happened in order to shift the "power" to europeans.

On the contrary, just think on the huge amount of coins ASICminer is piling up. Just a friendly reminder, aprox. 15% of the coins rewarded daily (3,600 in total) go to asicminer. Half of that goes to public shareholders. The other half, stays in ASICminers and private shareholders hands. Then, you have the huge revenue stream coming for overpriced hardware sales. They really got a big piece of the pie ATM, and I'm quite sure that piece of the pie was taken from US hands.

What about Avalon? They should be controlling +100kBTC at the moment.

So - what do you think? We can officially say that we have to wait till "China wakes up" from now on?

PS: Coinseeker, I know that hurts... But it is what it is Wink
Activity: 98

I am fine, thank you.

Even Tony Coleby seems to have given up on that one...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am fine, thank you.

Welcome back!

So, not even $300 by this year? So we can rule out $300,000 per BTC for sure, right?

What a pity...

He switched to mBTC already. So $300/mBTC is $300,000/BTC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

I am fine, thank you.

Welcome back indeed ! I hope you are in good health  Smiley

Are you here to save us ?
Activity: 112
legendary

I am fine, thank you.

Welcome back!

What a pity...
Jump to: