Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33021. (Read 26466593 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 250
I would like to see a study "Effect of coming back of rpietila on sentiment in BTC market"

4k wall at 104...

wall was moving and poof its gone.. 
well.. bitcoin is back . ;thats also good news.. Wink
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
bids too low again. dammit 
Activity: 252
I would like to see a study "Effect of coming back of rpietila on sentiment in BTC market"

4k wall at 104...
Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
Wouldn't this response be different if everyone waiting to buy in could actually enter the market?  Or maybe they'd just lose some money Smiley
Activity: 420
I must sell about 10k btc for another year in mental institution for reptelia Guy.

Pfft. My man drops 10k on sauna rental. It takes a hell of a lot more than that to shake those strong hands.

Welcome back rpietila!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Activity: 461
Merit: 251
Is it just me or are the timestamps on the orders on clarkmoody a full minute behind?  It shows lag of less than a second but the time is off by exactly a minute.

Edit: Must have just been my computer's time.  I updated it and it is now in sync.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Well, Satoshi's holdings are public (blockchain anybody?) and not a single coin belonging to him has ever moved.

When last did you check?

Today?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

Well, Satoshi's holdings are public (blockchain anybody?) and not a single coin belonging to him has ever moved.

When last did you check?
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
I'm getting fed up with the 0.0100 bot delaying my expectations
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
I must sell about 10k btc for another year in mental institution for reptelia Guy.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
He has been in a mental institution, probably just got a reality check and have now readjusted the target. He is still bullish, and a super node, you, on the other hand, is neither, if I had to guess.

Suuuupppernode lifestyle here we come  Grin Grin

and welcome back rpietila!

The said: "Mister Pietila, sir, don't you think $300 per mBTC within a year is a bit much". So they settled on $200  per mBTC after a few weeks and he could go home  Grin
Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
He has been in a mental institution, probably just got a reality check and have now readjusted the target. He is still bullish, and a super node, you, on the other hand, is neither, if I had to guess.

The said: "Mister Pietila, sir, don't you think $300 per mBTC within a year is a bit much". So they settled on $200  per mBTC after a few weeks and he could go home  Grin
^
ROFLMFAO
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
This is what is keeping me from selling right now.  Thoughts on this chart? (I'm not saying we don't go down here, but I have to go with this chart. Please don't come back and taunt me if I'm wrong  Grin)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
$30 per mBTC? Rpietila is among us, so we should be sticking to supernode's language. It's a demonstration of respect.

Why not up the ante and go with prices in uBTC? Given the global GDP in 2011 was $68,703,917,456,478 and the BTC market should be as large as the global economy by the end of the year, I'm going to go with $5.7/uBTC.
legendary
Antifragile
I've watched gold for years and became aware of the large banks shorting it with puts around 12-15 years ago. They have not stopped. (See Gata.org for the details and documentation on this - all a part of the strong US dollar policy).
Anyway, I heard an economist talking on Max Keisser's show and he mentioned "We don't know that the Chinese aren't shorting paper gold. As, they are trying to increase there position."
I found that really interesting. Something obvious I hadn't considered. The "algorithm" might have changed.

Well, look at BTC and the last two starts of these mine crashes, two weekends in a row. Well, it would certainly be easy for someone to sell a larger amount during peak hours, even if they were in China.
So, perhaps someone, or should I say peoples  Wink, is out to make entry "more affordable"  Wink as in the gold example above.
Interesting to think about and makes this "game" all the more dangerous. These markets can move quickly, in either direction and greed is a large force whether or not we personally are in that mindset.
Then again, it makes "business sense" to sell a part of your position to add to it later...
legendary
Antifragile
To me, it seems that Bitcoin is resting on the 6mo-exp trendline with low volume, and $.12 is the new $0.005.

There is not much to do then hold (= buy bitcoins with everything that you can spare).

It is becoming unlikely that we'll see $300 this year.

I am fine, thank you.

Welcome back brother! I hope you are doing well. Missed you around here.

And as others have said, your are talking mBTC?

Stay healthy, (watch the mind, don't feed it) & relax...

IAS
Activity: 252

It is becoming unlikely that we'll see $300 this year.

TIME TO PANIC

$300 per mBTC  Smiley

If rpietila lost faith in his ultra bullish (verging on bull-shit) stance, it's as if pope said "ok, there is no god"  Grin

I'm bullish, I just believe that we will hit 30 before rebounding to new highs Wink

$30 per mBTC? Rpietila is among us, so we should be sticking to supernode's language. It's a demonstration of respect.

mBTC talk is even more annoying than silkroad slagging
Jump to: