Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33023. (Read 26466542 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Men engelsk er det språket som flest på nettet kan, og bruker. Siden alle forstår engelsk er det bedre å snakke det, enn russisk, eller hva det nå er som du snakker. Hvis du ikke liker å snakke engelsk, så er det egne sub-forum for andre språk. Smiley

I mean that not native english speakers can't know all rules of how to speak correctly. So if they do some mistakes in their speech, but you understand what they say, please don't be a "grammar nazi".

Most native English speakers have appalling grammar and spelling these days !

I fink u is exageeratting,
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
i'm seeing a slow descent... feels like a carefully planned dump not to cause panic... look at those 10, 100+, 200 btc dumps, don't seem natural to me...

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Men engelsk er det språket som flest på nettet kan, og bruker. Siden alle forstår engelsk er det bedre å snakke det, enn russisk, eller hva det nå er som du snakker. Hvis du ikke liker å snakke engelsk, så er det egne sub-forum for andre språk. Smiley

I mean that not native english speakers can't know all rules of how to speak correctly. So if they do some mistakes in their speech, but you understand what they say, please don't be a "grammar nazi".

Most native English speakers have appalling grammar and spelling these days !
They don't even know their own language let lone any others
As long as I can understand the message, it's all good with me  Wink
FWIW I hate grammar Nazi's ... pretentious pedants IMO
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So now we're insulting each other for not knowing each other's languages.  So progressive.

The charts are too dull.  I'm a movement junky -- get strung out unless the price changes more than a dollar a minute.   Sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
why would i learn a backward language like that

¿ʇou ʎɥʍ

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So now we're insulting each other for not knowing each other's languages.  So progressive.

Indeed.

So how about that $101 sell wall eh? Think it will help prop up the bearish market? Interesting seeing that massive buy order earlier today that boosted us to $110 dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
During the last weeks, I'm having the strong impression that the new official "market makers" are Chinese.

Just take a look to the times of the day in which big moves happen. It's always deep night in the US (the big buys that propped up the price today happened around midnight NYC time). And then, remember how in March everything "big" happened when the US waked up, including the April, 10th chart. Biggest activity was always during USA daytime.

This changed completely during the last weeks. I'm in Europe, and usually big moves are happening while I'm waking up. And I'm pretty sure there are not many big european players, because the US was always leading the market, and nothing relevant happened in order to shift the "power" to europeans.

On the contrary, just think on the huge amount of coins ASICminer is piling up. Just a friendly reminder, aprox. 15% of the coins rewarded daily (3,600 in total) go to asicminer. Half of that goes to public shareholders. The other half, stays in ASICminers and private shareholders hands. Then, you have the huge revenue stream coming for overpriced hardware sales. They really got a big piece of the pie ATM, and I'm quite sure that piece of the pie was taken from US hands.

What about Avalon? They should be controlling +100kBTC at the moment.

So - what do you think? We can officially say that we have to wait till "China wakes up" from now on?

PS: Coinseeker, I know that hurts... But it is what it is Wink
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com

¿ʇou ʎɥʍ
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
Activity: 518

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
you learn english sorry for advice

A мoжeт ты тoгдa pyccкий выyчишь, мyдилa?

Wasn't that a bit uncalled for?
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

because English is not a single language in the world. So shut up telling not native english speakers how they need to talk.

sdysdllfd dghjtrjy kjldge

because English is not a single language in the world. So shut up telling not native english speakers how they need to talk.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Mini-wall at $101 growing, is aprox. $270k ATM.

It's slowing the downturn as expected, let's see how much it resists. It's kinda small for the "bright times" standards, when we had +$1M walls, but it's still significant with such low volumes.

EDIT: mini-wall just went down to $160k... Fake or not, I guess some buyers realize that there is no point in buying at $101 when you will be able to buy at $90ish (or even lower) soon enough.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

sdysdllfd dghjtrjy kjldge

I'll dump 30,000 mBTC now. Sorry for crash guys
Jump to: