Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33054. (Read 26466280 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Yes, they are pretty cheap.

A few of us warned people clamouring for "cheap coins" weeks ago that this would happen... people want cheap coins? Well there you go. You have them. Fat lot of good it will do you now.

It's not cheap if you think they will fall till $30 range Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

A few of us warned weeks ago that this would happen... people want cheap coins? Well there you go. You have them. Fat lot of good it will do you now.

I don't see anyone buying all those cheap coins. Amazing, isn't it?
Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
They are not cheap, just less expensive.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
My guess: We are going to 90 and then up again, but much slower. Will not reach 120 until ~ 1 month from now.
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

A few of us warned people clamouring for "cheap coins" weeks ago that this would happen... people want cheap coins? Well there you go. You have them. Fat lot of good it will do you now.
Maybe a 2 years cycle.. next bubble in 2015, follow by 2017 after the mining reward halve Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
... I'm waiting for at least a little bullish reaction.

Bulls? Where are you?

Let's phrase it that way: if you detach yourself from the situation for a moment and compare the current price of 102 to 136 from where it is falling, wouldn't you think, those coins are pretty cheap?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I believe they call this stage 'denial'

A friendly reminder from a 2011 survivor.

I'll say again:

Weeeeee....

Haha I wonder if we are going to post "friendly reminder from a 2013 survivor" in few years Cheesy
Activity: 434
I believe they call this stage 'denial'

A friendly reminder from a 2011 survivor.

I'll say again:

Weeeeee....
Activity: 398
Activity: 518
$10 is unlikely.  Unless it's Winklevoss twins dumping their 100+k bitcoin in one weekend

why not?
Unless there are more Pre-Orders for new Mining hardware, such as 32nm ASIC, that accept only BTC in the near future,  there will be little demand on bitcoin.    The price will slide below $90 by end of next week as ASIC vendors dump their bitcoins to pay their supplier/foundry.

This person dumping every sunday can take it down all the way to 10 dollars if he continues.

$10 is unlikely.  Unless it's Winklevoss twins dumping their 100+k bitcoin in one weekend

Or Satoshi.
Unless there are more Pre-Orders for new Mining hardware, such as 32nm ASIC, that accept only BTC in the near future,  there will be little demand on bitcoin.    The price will slide below $90 by end of next week as ASIC vendors dump their bitcoins to pay their supplier/foundry.

This person dumping every sunday can take it down all the way to 10 dollars if he continues.

Activity: 252
Wonder what is going to be reaction when east coast wakes up

Bulls? Where are you?

zzzzzzz
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Bulls? Where are you?

Jump to: