Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33051. (Read 26466317 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Someone was asking yesterday what happens when they cross  Cheesy:

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This isn't a correction. It also isn't a test. It's tons of money leaving Bitcoin because people lost interest/faith. But at least we have cheap coins right?
All evidences screaming: this is pure manipulation! Day and time choosed for dumps is pure evidence.

Did it ever occur to you that the manipulation might be to avoid a selloff?

Try selling 10k BTC on a busy day and watch the result.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
While I was sleeping god dammit! Lets get this baby over with....
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
This isn't a correction. It also isn't a test. It's tons of money leaving Bitcoin because people lost interest/faith. But at least we have cheap coins right?
All evidences screaming: this is pure manipulation! Day and time choosed for dumps is pure evidence.
Activity: 252
I see a couple smart ones are dumping BTC for XRP while they can.  Markets havent had a chance to react.   This night just keeps getting better.  Grin

EDIT:  Bitpirate, don't cry.  It's embarrassing.   Cry  Take it like a man.  

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

If you consider there will never be significant BTC adoption at any price, then why are you on these boards cheering the collapse?

I'm happy enough to ride the waves -- incredulous as I am sometimes.... but I am a long-term BTC believer, and at least am interested and invested in the technology and ecosystem.

You clearly don't want to buy in at a cheap price, given your previous comment. So why are you here? You really just like to troll?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Yes, sure. Wouldn't that be SIMPLY WONDERFUL?

Cheap coins!!!

When it finally reaches the bottom, surely everyone will FLOOD IN to buy them.

"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY", all the noobs will shout as they are desperate to buy into BTC. Banks will be awash with wires to Mt Gox.

VCs will be falling over themselves to get a piece of the action.

I mean, why wouldn't they?

Agreed, Bitcoin will probably be dead forever then.

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60zczsg2011-04-01zeg2011-11-01ztgSza1gSMAzm1g20zm2g200

As I said before: This has happened before. It will happen again.

I think this resembles the Aug. 2012 crash and that 95 will probably be the bottom (see below). I am very bullish on bitcoin though.

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60zig6-hourzczsg2012-06-01zeg2012-12-01ztgWzm1g10zm2g25

You should say "might". Otherwise many will base their hopes on this.

+1
Activity: 434

You should say "might". Otherwise many will base their hopes on this.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Someone who dumped 60K bitcoins at 101, is not going to buy back in.  Moreover, if they have more btc, they're likely to wait for the rebound to lure more fools into the milking barn...
Noone dropped 60k at 101. Maybe you are talking about the eaten 10k wall?
My guess for the reentry in in the 50 range. We might see a bull trap there.

Ya agreed. While this hurts my equity it is amazing to watch bitcoin now vs that of a year ago. I just watched 50k btc selloff worth 5 million dollars. Been around this board when we watched it go to 30 then grind to $2 then crawl to $20 then RAMP to the moon. A $100 bitcoin is truly amazing in its own right. Everything about this night is bullish long term.

I agree. It's amazing that we have $100 bitcoins at all. It's still so early in the bitcoin game too.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

Cheap coins!!!

"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY", all the noobs will shout as they are desperate to buy into BTC. Banks will be awash with wires to Mt Gox.

Agreed, Bitcoin will probably be dead forever then.

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg60zczsg2011-04-01zeg2011-11-01ztgSza1gSMAzm1g20zm2g200

Not yet.  Let's hope that was just a warm up.   Wink

Cheap coins!!!

Chill, people are happy because the faster bubble deflates the sooner another one can start forming. Whoops, I mean the sooner steady growth based on expanding economy that is not 90% silkroad can happen.

Yes, sure. Wouldn't that be great?

When it finally reaches the bottom, surely everyone will FLOOD IN.

"TAKE MY MONEY", all the noobs will shout as they are desperate to buy into BTC. Banks will be awash with wires to Mt Gox.

None of that has ever been true, so why would that start now?  It's only the delusions of the ideological nuts that are being destroyed.  It's not like all of them haven't been told repeatedly.  I don't feel sorry for any of you.  I GUARANTEED this would happen.  I find it hilarious and also a potential opportunity.   Wink 

Cheap coins!!!

Not yet.  Let's hope that was just a warm up.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
Someone who dumped 60K bitcoins at 101, is not going to buy back in.  Moreover, if they have more btc, they're likely to wait for the rebound to lure more fools into the milking barn...
Noone dropped 60k at 101. Maybe you are talking about the eaten 10k wall?
My guess for the reentry in in the 50 range. We might see a bull trap there.

Ya agreed. While this hurts my equity it is amazing to watch bitcoin now vs that of a year ago. I just watched 50k btc selloff worth 5 million dollars. Been around this board when we watched it go to 30 then grind to $2 then crawl to $20 then RAMP to the moon. A $100 bitcoin is truly amazing in its own right. Everything about this night is bullish long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
well maybe it should go down.. until we hit bottom..  so we start to go up again.

Can you give me one good reason for that?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yes, they are pretty cheap.

A few of us warned weeks ago that this would happen... people want cheap coins? Well there you go. You have them. Fat lot of good it will do you now.

I don't see anyone buying all those cheap coins. Amazing, isn't it?

Not really -- any hopes of recovery up until 2 weeks ago were pretty much ruined by manipulators aiming for "cheaper coins". It removed all steam from the market, and has cheapened the value of bitcoin. Now we're seeing the result -- the cash-out.

They wanted cheaper coins, they got them. It's time now for people to fully reconcile the phrase "cheap coins" with reality.

Date Registered:    14-03-2013, 03:59:40

Babby's first Bitcoin bear market/major correction. Wink

Yes, they are pretty cheap.

A few of us warned weeks ago that this would happen... people want cheap coins? Well there you go. You have them. Fat lot of good it will do you now.

I don't see anyone buying all those cheap coins. Amazing, isn't it?

Not really -- any hopes of recovery up until 2 weeks ago were pretty much ruined by manipulators aiming for "cheaper coins". It removed all steam from the market, and has cheapened the value of bitcoin. Now we're seeing the result -- the cash-out.

They wanted cheaper coins, they got them. It's time now for people to fully reconcile the phrase "cheap coins" with reality.

100 is not cheap. People want 70-30

Sure...

Funny how with every 5 dollar drop the usual CHEAAAPPP COIIINS!!!! posts were all over the place. Now it dropped below 100 and suddenly that isn't cheap anymore.

Funny how with every drop the usual cheap coins shout is by people who bought in higher and see their money disappear, desperately wanting people to buy back in.
Jump to: