Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33155. (Read 26465433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Volume isn't just lower compared to post-crash, but also before that:

That's probably because of the recent incidents with regulations. Many people are waiting until that is cleared up before they can confidently trade again on Gox. Until then the volume will stay extremely low, with short increases in volume during price changes.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

or bank fees. money goes out -> transfer fee, gets exchanged -> exchange fee, goes back in -> transfer fee, you buy BTC -> Gox fee. I can see it reaching 2.5%.

This is a shame. One of the attractive things about Bitcoin to me was the possibility of low cost currency conversions. If Gox is just running it through a bank and passing on the charges, that, quite frankly, sucks.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
Don't worry  bulls, Smoothie will post about conference, and choo choo we go  Cry  Cry  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Volume isn't just lower compared to post-crash, but also before that:

legendary
Everything just goes in slow-motion now with the lack of volatility, post-crash it was just crazy. But look back in two weeks from now and things will have changed quite a bit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There was considerably more volume mid-April. A wall isn't effective when no one is interested in trading.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

we were in a rly different situation, just after the crash and the price went up directly. i'm rly not sure if it will be the same this time.

few months ago was so easy^^
Can't upload avatar
 I just checked. Yes, it was going up and crazy_rabbit and others were here. It was election erection day. But here we are. Nobody to sell, nobody to buy.... just ChartBuddy posting... it is dead.
If I had 10kBTC, I would sell it. But I don't  Cry . And I need € to buy land, greenhouse and fence.

Don't remember. What happened Frozenlock?

We had a rally up to $166 after that.

And crashed to $80 after.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
it's good to see that there are more people thinking about buying.
i started holding back some weeks ago just to see where things are heading
and now I'm sitting on fresh cash and watch wallzilla playing games with my brain
Shit what you want?...will that white knight be there next week or is it just a big pumpndumppuppy by some bad bear?
sigh...
perhaps i invest some btc in more tinfoil instead...
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Price went up, but the wall remained untouched.
this was kind of like a training simulation.
legendary
If I had 10kBTC, I would sell it. But I don't  Cry . And I need € to buy land, greenhouse and fence.

We had a rally up to $166 after that.
Price went up, but the wall remained untouched.
Can't upload avatar

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Remember that?

Million Dollar (14K coin) Bidwall just went up @ $70!  Hope it holds.

I don't.  What happened then?
Remember that?

Million Dollar (14K coin) Bidwall just went up @ $70!  Hope it holds.

legendary
Well this thread has been breathing a bearish sentiment the past couple of days, so the people who sold in here might now become kinda anxious with that wall and nobody daring to get close to it. I have to admit it is starting to look more and more bullish to me, every time we've had this kind of long and drawn out sideways movement the market started to move up again. My fiat is looking at me right now on Bitstamp and it tells me it is hungry for bitcoin. Tongue
Then you should buy ASAP!

Nah I'm not that panicky, it's weekend so no rush. I will observe and wait until Monday to decide. Smiley
Can't upload avatar
Well this thread has been breathing a bearish sentiment the past couple of days, so the people who sold in here might now become kinda anxious with that wall and nobody daring to get close to it. I have to admit it is starting to look more and more bullish to me, every time we've had this kind of long and drawn out sideways movement the market started to move up again. My fiat is looking at me right now on Bitstamp and it tells me it is hungry for bitcoin. Tongue
Then you should buy ASAP!
Jump to: