Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33156. (Read 26465433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Well this thread has been breathing a bearish sentiment the past couple of days, so the people who sold in here might now become kinda anxious with that wall and nobody daring to get close to it. I have to admit it is starting to look more and more bullish to me, every time we've had this kind of long and drawn out sideways movement the market started to move up again. My fiat is looking at me right now on Bitstamp and it tells me it is hungry for bitcoin. Tongue
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
He is trying to confuse us (and especially wallzila).
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
this is exactly how NOT to trade...
don't panic stick to the plan, if it goes way higher than you expected sell more
:-) sell more
I don't get it. If it goes way higher than you expected, you should be bitcoinless.
Just joke I did not sold. Sellers try to induce panic ... they wish buy in.

A buyer puts a million dollars wall, but the sellers are the one trying to induce panic?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Can't upload avatar
Yes, a lot of weird people are buying now. You didn't sell? I did, and I'm from Slovenia. I didn't know that even more screwed up countries exist. Where are you from (some part of Balkan I guess or America)?
legendary
Activity: 1414
don't panic stick to the plan, if it goes way higher than you expected sell more
I don't get it. If it goes way higher than you expected, you should be bitcoinless.
Just joke I did not sold. Sellers try to induce panic ... they wish buy in.
Can't upload avatar
legendary
Activity: 1414

KS
Activity: 448
I don't know, but this is bitcoin. If it looks bullish, watch for your back.

Bulls having sex, there might be a metaphor for this thread hidden in there.

watch out for mini bulls.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

Bulls having sex, there might be a metaphor for this thread hidden in there.
Can't upload avatar
legendary
Activity: 448
geezz i didn't know it will be so long, srsly 10k on 127 and nothing... let's go somewhere walzila  Cheesy

Walzilla: "I got yo' back, bulls"

Bears: (running around like crazy japanese people in original Godzilla movie) "WALZIRRA! WALZIRRA! AAAHHHHH!"
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
geezz i didn't know it will be so long, srsly 10k on 127 and nothing... let's go somewhere walzila  Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 387
BTC is so boring now. It's been b/w 110 and 130 for a month! Given the huge risks associated w/ BTC trading I'd expect equally huge returns. Not really worth it to trade anymore.
Only 18% return in one month, woe is me! Smiley  But I know what you mean, it's easy to get hooked on 50-100% per month ROI.  Bitcoin risks are a lot lower now than they were last year, with oodles of good news and publicity so far this year, so it does make sense that returns are now lower than they used to be.

I figure if I can make 5-10% per month, it's worth my time and risk to keep playing in this market, independent of philosophical reasons to be involved in bitcoin economy.  The buy and hold strategy may no longer be the best strategy, though. A 5-10% uptick or downtick could happen at basically anytime, and countering these big market moves is still more profitable than most other investments.
Activity: 40
Damnit you guys... you said to buy! Sad
Activity: 42
Meh... I would include the LR news as a non-event for the Bitcoin price.

Aghhh!1 Creepola!!!https://bitcointalk.org/useravatars/avatar_13296.gif (major fear: "wait, was it like that all the time & i just didn't notice?!")
Activity: 378
There was likely going to be a big upward rally on the 25th, but the Libery Reserve incident killed it. I'm still not ruling out a large price movement in the short term.

and why do you think this/what is this based on?

If a market is bias upward, and the price breaks support without crashing significantly, then that means it's likely to rebound strongly.

Many bitcoin forecasters anticipated a large rally before the 25th, and what's pushed down can hold a lot of unspent momentum.

Anyway the market is quiet since a while, everbody is waiting for the slightest move to buy or sell.

With 1M wall on the bearish exit, if it holds there is no other choice but to be bullish Cheesy
Jump to: