Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33160. (Read 26465361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
$2.65 USD Refund fee
Dealing with paypal really does sucks balls....
and its not like ebay will give me back the "Final Value Fee".

if only my product could sell as fast as Ebay/Paypal with BTC

I asked a direct buyer to pay with bitcoin, and he seem to think bitcoin was only good for buying drugs online
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
$2.65 USD Refund fee
Dealing with paypal really does sucks balls....
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 461
Merit: 251
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Bitcoin hasn't even started yet.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3368035

Just wait until the economy of Bitcoin starts growing at a rapid pace that even the "early adopters" won't even be able to believe. I say if you just start buying Bitcoin today you're an early adopter and enjoy being first. I always tell my friends and people I meet "missed Microsoft, Apple, Google, YouTube? Yeah me too, don't miss Bitcoin."  

"the video cannot be viewed because of your location"
damn it!

I sincerely hope the bitcoin economy grows bigger and bigger, i'm just fucking around with ~6 BTC, my thinking is,  i bought them at 100 so 25% profit in a few weeks is pretty cool, and I'll have funds to support the price if it start going down!

I love bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin hasn't even started yet.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3368035

Just wait until the economy of Bitcoin starts growing at a rapid pace that even the "early adopters" won't even be able to believe. I say if you just start buying Bitcoin today you're an early adopter and enjoy being first. I always tell my friends and people I meet "missed Microsoft, Apple, Google, YouTube? Yeah me too, don't miss Bitcoin." 
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

this is exactly how NOT to trade...
don't panic stick to the plan, if it goes way higher than you expected sell more
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
I love it when BTC drops 5% and everyone starts screaming run for the hills the end is near. We took a 5% hit, we are heading into the weekend we will probably see another $1-$3 drop. By mid next week back to $135
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Finally .. a triangle ... Frozenlock's Avatar was starting to freak me out  Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Oscillation is narrowing with big fake buy wall at 127.  Big sell in 5 4 3 2...
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
This triangle I think illustrates the market's digestion of the money laundering news. As the May trend has been upwards, I suggest that this triangle will more likely be broken out to the upside, e.g. the support trend line will prove stronger.

If you think the wall is fake, go ahead and show us.  Sell into it.    Grin

Dude, if I had more than 8000 coins/$1m to play with, I would not be sitting here right now  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

If you think the wall is fake, go ahead and show us.  Sell into it.    Grin
I have now a new avatar image  Grin

Go on then ... we're waiting  Tongue

EDIT

Lol

I see it ... you are a man of many talents !
Can you do one at a time ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have now a new avatar image  Grin
If that wall goes down and someone dumps we may see 120 fall, especially if everyone buying at 129+ capitulates. All the depth on the bid side above the wall is pretty much insignificant bot spam.

Yup, lots of REALLY COURAGEOUS bot spammers  Cheesy
What are noticeably absent are the 'offer minus a cent' 0.01 bid bots ...

If I was going to trigger vol by putting up false walls, the first thing I would do is turn off my bots.

I think we are dealing with 2 separate species here ... IMO anyone who puts up an 8K bid does not piss about with buying and selling  .01 coins at a time. I am referring to the interesting absence of the lower life-form that does not feel confident enough to really lean on this wall.

Dude, you're gonna be famous one day ... don't know what for yet, but make it special   Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If that wall goes down and someone dumps we may see 120 fall, especially if everyone buying at 129+ capitulates. All the depth on the bid side above the wall is pretty much insignificant bot spam.

Yup, lots of REALLY COURAGEOUS bot spammers  Cheesy
What are noticeably absent are the 'offer minus a cent' 0.01 bid bots ...

If I was going to trigger vol by putting up false walls, the first thing I would do is turn off my bots.
Jump to: