Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33173. (Read 26465212 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
30 day trend is still clearly up.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
This needs an ask wall to work.
Yes, the 4k seller is just a weak hand or someone seriously gambling and hoping to cause a drop.

Well... it did drop  Tongue

Yes, a drop created solely by the seller and completely useless to him unless it goes way further.

Grin
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

Still it amazes me how little it goes down.
A sell like this was enough for a drop to 110 dollars a while back...now it drops a few dollars. People don't panic anymore like they used to do.
Instead it seems people consider it a great opportunity to buy "cheap coins".
I could be wrong but that's the feeling i have.

I get that feeling too.  Maybe it's because every panic has been beaten back so well.  I still remember the panic to $98 being turned straight around back to >$110.

after a while.. the selloff game is getting boring..
i remember the day i started with bitcoin..    i'd be loosing my mind back then ..  and panic selling .. and ofcourse.. loosing lots of coins lol

these days. it's like..    yawn.. whats next?..  

i want a rally up.. i'm so bored... i cannot even short this selloff.. with lack on volume on ask side.

legendary
Yes, the 4k seller is just a weak hand or someone seriously gambling and hoping to cause a drop.

Or just someone that needed his $500k for a new cozy flat.
Should have sold slower if that was the case.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

A sell like this was enough for a drop to 110 dollars a while back...now it drops a few dollars. People don't panic anymore like they used to do.
I would have thought the price would go up, considering that now it is impossible to withdraw fiat from MtGox.

Huh? Explain?

The thinking is that since people can't easily withdraw funds, they will buy Bitcoins and then just transfer them off (and maybe sell them at another exchange).

But that last point doesn't seem to be happening judging by the price since the news (selling part, buying part has happened I'd say).
legendary

Yes, a drop created solely by the seller and completely useless to him unless it goes way further.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

Sorry about a noob question, but to what website should I go in order to easily see the amount of this big sell (and others)?

Try http://bitcoinity.org/markets
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

I would have thought the price would go up, considering that now it is impossible to withdraw fiat from MtGox.

Huh? Explain?
Sorry. Without verification I should have said.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Or just someone that needed his $500k for a new cozy flat.

Or he needs to pay the rent.

For his castle.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

Huh? Explain?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1MCKW9AkWj3aopC1aPegcZEf2fYNrhUQVf
Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

Sorry about a noob question, but to what website should I go in order to easily see the amount of this big sell (and others)?
legendary
legendary
Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

Wire transfers are pretty easy to use to withdraw fiat from MtGox.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

I get that feeling too.  Maybe it's because every panic has been beaten back so well.  I still remember the panic to $98 being turned straight around back to >$110.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

Holy selloff batman!

Or, holy shakedown

Jump to: