Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33175. (Read 26465209 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

I hope this innocuous Mt.Gox news doesn't cause a panic sell, the Liberty Reserve and Dwolla incidents did.

Is that Annie?

Wanna duo?
Activity: 461
Merit: 251
can anyone here confirm a successful withdraw from MtGox in the last 5 days?

Just received over $6k via international wire this morning (initiated on the 23rd).
legendary
Activity: 1554
Please give us a bear trap first, I want to buy a few more cheap coins before we move up. Tongue

I really can't stand the words cheap coins anymore for some reason.

Beat me to it. Surprised "fill you're boots" isn't said more, or some other banal phrase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Please give us a bear trap first, I want to buy a few more cheap coins before we move up. Tongue

You never could... Maybe you bought for the first time recently, so your average buying price is pretty much close to the current spot price.

But don't worry... In a couple of years BTC price will be waaaaaaay higher, and you will scream for cheap coins as we do, so you can increase your stash at the best possible price Wink

Nah, you couldn't be more wrong Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I hope this innocuous Mt.Gox news doesn't cause a panic sell, like the Liberty Reserve and Dwolla incidents did.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

You never could... Maybe you bought for the first time recently, so your average buying price is pretty much close to the current spot price.

But don't worry... In a couple of years BTC price will be waaaaaaay higher, and you will scream for cheap coins as we do, so you can increase your stash at the best possible price Wink
Activity: 672

Activity: 103
that sell wall at 131, is that new?

131.00000   1037.95462781

and its gone...
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
that sell wall at 131, is that new?

131.00000   1037.95462781
legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
is about nom nom time soon Smiley
Activity: 798
Even I'm getting fed up with ChartBuddy right now. Though I'd still like interesting changes to be included. Anyone got any good ideas on what would make a chart worthy of posting in the thread? Bear in mind that Chartbuddy actually isn't aware of the price (Though possibly he should be).

I suggested just showing the change in orderbook entries instead of the raw data.

But he's not hearing it.

A bit passive aggressive that ChartBuddy I reckon ...  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It feels like the big wall over at Bitstamp is holding the price in place on MtGox as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Haha coinseeker, there he goes again talking about how he lives in the "real" world and about "winning" an internet argument Cheesy

Never fails to crack me up. Yesterday he "won" an internet argument with me by tl;dring my quotes!  Cool Dude is legit hysterical.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Bitstamp price just reached a new weekly high of $130.78, one buyer couldn't stand it any longer and bought 800 BTC instantly.

[edit]Make that $131 Tongue[/edit]
Activity: 60
Even I'm getting fed up with ChartBuddy right now. Though I'd still like interesting changes to be included. Anyone got any good ideas on what would make a chart worthy of posting in the thread? Bear in mind that Chartbuddy actually isn't aware of the price (Though possibly he should be).

Set the twit bit.
Activity: 728
sorry no FUD intended but there might be a damn bad reason for price spike.

1. in light of last communication from Gox now all accounts have to be verified to withdraw/deposit fiat, so unverified users are buying BTCs and going away
2. can anyone here confirm a successful withdraw from MtGox in the last 5 days?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
Haha coinseeker, there he goes again talking about how he lives in the "real" world and about "winning" an internet argument Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Today's or short term outlook?

I hope that we will see 137-140 in 1-3 days ... Wink (but the next day it's the weekend, so I do not know)

For the last few weekends, the weekend dip has been reversed. Price rises on the weekend and, if anything, dips quite a bit on Monday, Tuesday and even Wednesday, before starting to climb again.

pros off on break and weekend traders on the rise.

if the pros leave the boat...

Grin

maybe Smiley

edit: traders have a week to work and on weekends traded  Grin
Jump to: