Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33181. (Read 26465165 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Can we get an equation that shows the relationship between the amount of bitcoin volatility and the number of posts between ChartBuddy appearances? Discussion-Between-ChartBuddy-Posting-Interval Index? No wonder volume is so low; there's nothing to trade on short term if you're looking at >1% gains on successful trades.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Fuck Godwin, you can play that game with any iconic figure (infinite monkey theorem?). I know that it's a slipperyslope fallacy. I'm just saying that fear is a bad advisor and that certain propaganda can be vey harmful. (Maybe I should just have said that in the first place:)).
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
If you want to make the price go up faster, move all your BTC to Bitcoin Company Shares like ASICMINER, that way you won't be tempted to sell for no reason.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I wish you "bulls" would put your money were your mouths are and start BUYING!!  At least we'd have some action.  As far as I can tell, that's why you hate FUD...because you're so easily shaken in your faith.

FUD is what placed Hitler into power.

Activity: 252
Is this the hardcore thread?  Huh

I'm in 75% BTC 25% FIAT right now.  I'm hoping that this will hold. there is a lot of bad news about payments and they are slowly turning off spigots which has been making me nervous

OKPay stopped taking fiat so I don't have the quick/easy way to get money in and I did KYC with them. Not cool, but I had faith they would be around, IMO its worse than Dwolla, but hey I already have the BTC punt funds I want in so whatever.

Makes me nervous about liquidity being more difficult for MTGOX, but as has been said before the big whales use SWIFT BIC CODES so we just have to ride on their backs, or land without a parachute.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
I wish you "bulls" would put your money were your mouths are and start BUYING!!  At least we'd have some action.  As far as I can tell, that's why you hate FUD...because you're so easily shaken in your faith.

FUD is what placed Hitler in power.

Or...maybe it was just his support to void the Treaty of Versailles, which was hugely unpopular, that placed Hitler in power.  Maybe.

Nice!

Adam, I think it's time for a new thread!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Is this the hardcore thread?  Huh

I'm in 75% BTC 25% FIAT right now.  I'm hoping that this will hold. there is a lot of bad news about payments and they are slowly turning off spigots which has been making me nervous

OKPay stopped taking fiat so I don't have the quick/easy way to get money in and I did KYC with them. Not cool, but I had faith they would be around, IMO its worse than Dwolla, but hey I already have the BTC punt funds I want in so whatever.

Makes me nervous about liquidity being more difficult for MTGOX, but as has been said before the big whales use SWIFT BIC CODES so we just have to ride on their backs, or land without a parachute.

FUD is what placed Hitler in power.

Or...maybe it was just his support to void the Treaty of Versailles, which was hugely unpopular, that placed Hitler in power.  Maybe.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

FUD is what placed Hitler to power.
I wish you "bulls" would put your money were your mouths are and start BUYING!!  At least we'd have some action.  As far as I can tell, that's why you hate FUD...because you're so easily shaken in your faith.  Sell everything and buy bitcoin.  You shouldn't even have a computer right now.  It's depreciating anyway.  Aren't you in reality, losing money based on your delusions thinking?  Or is it really just all talk?
mmm well there's a reason the price is going up.... economics 099 the demand is stronger than the offer... Smiley but I'm sure you knew that already... Wink

That's quite a stretch to make what you just said, even remotely relevant to what I said.   Huh
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Insider trading Bitcoin is impossible by definition ....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I wish you "bulls" would put your money were your mouths are and start BUYING!!  At least we'd have some action.  As far as I can tell, that's why you hate FUD...because you're so easily shaken in your faith.  Sell everything and buy bitcoin.  You shouldn't even have a computer right now.  It's depreciating anyway.  Aren't you in reality, losing money based on your delusions thinking?  Or is it really just all talk?
mmm well there's a reason the price is going up.... economics 099 the demand is stronger than the offer... Smiley but I'm sure you knew that already... Wink

Unwise to assume no manipulation or insider trading, especially in a speculative market like Bitcoin.

don't confuse the term demand with the term manipulation much less inside trading.
demand refers just to the amount of "people" looking to buy bitcoins, the reason behind that demand can be interpreted in many ways and it's beyond my statement. If they are buying to manipulate the price or to generate network traffic or because they want to click their mouse multiple times, that's irrelevant. The bottom line is that there's a demand and that's why the price goes up regardless of the end goal of the individual buying the coins.

Demand = pretend demand (i.e. not demand). Ok, whatever.

But given your definition, which I admit may be the generally accepted one, then your analysis goes without saying and is therefore useless. Thanks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I wish you "bulls" would put your money were your mouths are and start BUYING!!  At least we'd have some action.  As far as I can tell, that's why you hate FUD...because you're so easily shaken in your faith.  Sell everything and buy bitcoin.  You shouldn't even have a computer right now.  It's depreciating anyway.  Aren't you in reality, losing money based on your delusions thinking?  Or is it really just all talk?

Unwise to assume no manipulation or insider trading, especially in a speculative market like Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

Let me hazard a guess : Up, Up, Up ?

As if this thread consists of any other type of speculation.   Grin

Other type of speculation:

I mine, therefore I am.

As if this thread consists of any other type of speculation.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
So....

Did you bears finish selling yet?

Can the choo choo continue? Or do you want to lower the bulls average cost of bitcoins?

Please sell... Tongue

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
So....

Did you bears finish selling yet?

Can the choo choo continue? Or do you want to lower the bulls average cost of bitcoins?

Please sell... Tongue
Jump to: