Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33185. (Read 26465113 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i'm just trying to understand the thinking process of guys telling me we're going down because a random dude pushed the price down with 7k and have been mysteriously rebuy on 126 in 1 minute. but if you come and tell me there're bad news...ect, then im agree to talk on a possible down.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Well at least we have a more even spread between bulls and bears now. I always feel uncomfortable when everyone here seems to be bullish on the short term, it makes me want to sell my coins. Grin
when did i said we were "steamrolling upward"? i'm just saying atm we're going slowly up on low volume.

Oh, I must have misunderstood then...

we're on low volume for days now and it didn't push us down at all...

136 to 124 = done by one person wich do not representative at all

I'm saying it is representative that a single individual could do this.

im agreed if it's done on a regulated stocks but bitcoin is a free market and you can't draw aside "manipulation" or name that like you want.

and btw did you saw how this drop have been done? this 7k wasn't looking at all to sell but just pushing the price down. (personal jugement ofc)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
when did i said we were "steamrolling upward"? i'm just saying atm we're going slowly up on low volume.

Oh, I must have misunderstood then...

we're on low volume for days now and it didn't push us down at all...

I'm saying it is representative that a single individual could do this.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Personally I think it's going to go down. Maybe it will go up a bit first, who knows.

A rise in price on very low volume with the occasional 'booster' purchase of 1000 BTC completely out of nowhere certainly doesn't look like a bull market to me.

It looks like someone's trying to maintain the price with the occasional buy.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
before the huge 7k drop you had a huge drop of 2.5k it started at this moment not before.

it wasn't 7k but way more. you didn't count all the other guys who panicked. Check the volume.. the $10 drop wasn't that much

The 7k I was talking about is the "huge" wall that made some "panic".

Like I said, if really the market was steamrolling upward, the 7k would simply have been bought.

cmon dont be blind if you put a trend between may 7th and now you see we're going up a bit (wich is not a prediction at all for the future btw) but it's a fact

the only drops we have between this moment are dwolla and this misteryous 7k that's it.
before the huge 7k drop you had a huge drop of 2.5k it started at this moment not before.

it wasn't 7k but way more. you didn't count all the other guys who panicked. Check the volume.. the $10 drop wasn't that much

The 7k I was talking about is the "huge" wall that made some "panic".

Like I said, if really the market was steamrolling upward, the 7k would simply have been bought.
Activity: 252

Well, we might have some rough days ahead but I would say the order book won't tell the whole story. I'm sure vested interests have buy programs to limit downside. If not, with BTC's growth, we can imagine buyers would surface pretty quickly. Long term picture here and perhaps we shouldn't worry too much about the short term.

I expect more "attacks" on funding mechanisms in a regulated centric way. But that will definitely fail as properly regulated (larger firms like Bitinstant and such) are or will fill those voids. It will become a PR war, throwing around words like "money laundering" and "terrorism" but we have HSBC (8 billion in drug money laundering) and Wachova (100's of billions in laundered drug money) on "our" side.  Wink

Keyword, regulated.  Glad to see you coming around to supporting something that makes sense.

BTC was really designed for what is coming as were the people supporting it, at least in part...

Right, by supporting regulations right?  Ok, just making sure.  I guess we have no disagreements now.  Please carry on...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Except the $136 to $124 drop...

low volume started around may 7th and we were at 110, we're actually at 129 wich is not for me a "down"

but you can hope for an other big sell if your trading management is based on hope it doesn't bother me.

EDIT: i'm not telling everyone it's going up or down im just telling that taking a position right now is rly risky business to me

You can hope for another rally, it doesn't bother me.

Just as a heads up, we started going down (after $136) before the huge wall appeared.

In addition, if the market was sure of its direction, 7k BTC would not have dropped the price more than $10, like it did.

common
yeah, why dont YOU show us the evidence

people who wont see will not see even the evidence, im watching facts when you're guided by emotion sweety
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

low volume started around may 7th and we were at 110, we're actually at 129 wich is not for me a "down"

but you can hope for an other big sell if your trading management is based on hope it doesn't bother me.

EDIT: i'm not telling everyone it's going up or down im just telling that taking a position right now is rly risky business to me

Just as a heads up, we started going down (after $136) before the huge wall appeared.

In addition, if the market was sure of its direction, 7k BTC would not have dropped the price more than $10, like it did.

Well, we might have some rough days ahead but I would say the order book won't tell the whole story. I'm sure vested interests have buy programs to limit downside. If not, with BTC's growth, we can imagine buyers would surface pretty quickly. Long term picture here and perhaps we shouldn't worry too much about the short term.

I expect more "attacks" on funding mechanisms in a regulated centric way. But that will definitely fail as properly regulated (larger firms like Bitinstant and such) are or will fill those voids. It will become a PR war, throwing around words like "money laundering" and "terrorism" but we have HSBC (8 billion in drug money laundering) and Wachova (100's of billions in laundered drug money) on "our" side.  Wink

BTC was really designed for what is coming as were the people supporting it, at least in part...
Activity: 288
ManualMiner
yeah, why dont YOU show us the evidence

It's a homemade Bitcoin rocket.  Free kit with every 7950 purchase.   Grin

Activity: 42

except != expect  Cheesy
KS
Activity: 448

EDIT: i'm not telling to anyone it's going up or down im just saying that taking a position right now is rly risky business to me
Jump to: