Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33189. (Read 26465081 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
prediction, Abstract Coin will one day take over bitcoin  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
A little bit of random speculation?

everytime we touched this resistance we moved up

-Missing Image-

This is interesting! Thanks for showing us this indicator.

Bullshit. Here is the graph: http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg90zig12-hourztgSzm1g10zm2g25zxzi1gOBVzvzcv

Start playing. For me the OBV does not look bullish at all but maybe it would help to know more about it than just gut feeling about a rising chart.

It did break through the support once, but it is mostly reliable, so I think it does have some meaning.

The only meaning it has is that a medium term bull trend has been broken if it breaks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

-Missing Image-

Bullshit. Here is the graph: http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg90zig12-hourztgSzm1g10zm2g25zxzi1gOBVzvzcv

Start playing. For me the OBV does not look bullish at all but maybe it would help to know more about it than just gut feeling about a rising chart.

It did break through the support once, but it is mostly reliable, so I think it does have some meaning.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com

legendary
Activity: 112

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
legendary
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/443408oCapturedu20130529013957.png
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Maybe you have some trouble to grasp the concept of very scarce a non-inflatable currency.
Yeah, and perhaps onecoin truly is the most expensive coin ever.  Roll Eyes

Scarcity principle doesn't apply without the proper demand.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
governments have already come out and said bitcoin was ok

Something else the US government said:

Activity: 107

Unfortunately, Bitcoin is not a currency.  It's a commodity.  If it can actually survive a while longer and achieve mass adoption, it could be considered a currency but just being able to buy a bag of weed, doesn't make something a currency.  Bitcoin is far more like gold as a store of value, but not nearly as safe.

Agreed.  Bitcoin needs to be the crypto-commodity the crypto-currency running alongside it would have its transactions confirmed much faster with built in deflation too.  Like a faster version of Freicoin for example.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
Is btccharts broken for anyone else?

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If the US Government does, we'll see sub 50 in the long term.

$50 it's a lot if you consider that we were at $20 at the end of January.

Anyhow, long term you will see at least 4 figures unless a superior, decentralized and trust-free crypto is developed, or a fatal vulnerability is exposed - regardless of what the US Government decides to do.

There are only 21 millions, did you know?

Grin  This is that newbie investor thinking that just because something is rare, it's automatically going to be valuable.  

Case in point: you.

Actually you're wrong.  I base Bitcoins value on the markets and what people are willing to pay for them.  The total in circulation is irrelevant to me.  

Maybe you have some trouble to grasp the concept of very scarce a non-inflatable currency.

Unfortunately, Bitcoin is not a currency.  It's a commodity.  If it can actually survive a while longer and achieve mass adoption, it could be considered a currency but just being able to buy a bag of weed, doesn't make something a currency.  Bitcoin is far more like gold as a store of value, but not nearly as safe.

Anyhow, long term you will see at least 4 figures unless a superior, decentralized and trust-free crypto is developed, or a fatal vulnerability is exposed - regardless of what the US Government decides to do.

Grin  This is that newbie investor thinking that just because something is rare, it's automatically going to be valuable.  

Actually you're wrong.  I base Bitcoins value on the markets and what people are willing to pay for them.  The total in circulation is irrelevant to me.  

You misunderstand me. I mean the total number of YOU in supply is low! :p

LOL... Grin  There's more of me than there are Bitcoins, so yet another fail....but funny.  I'll give you that.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Actually you're wrong.  I base Bitcoins value on the markets and what people are willing to pay for them.  The total in circulation is irrelevant to me.   

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

You misunderstand me. I mean the total number of YOU in supply is low! :p

Actually you're wrong.  I base Bitcoins value on the markets and what people are willing to pay for them.  The total in circulation is irrelevant to me.   
Jump to: