Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33195. (Read 26465008 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Nice to see I called it right to sell at 127 (bitstamp)  Cheesy
Now if I just knew how low it goes...  Roll Eyes

Btw.: I decided based on technical analyses as well. It was telling me we were and are in a downward trend.
What it (obviously) can't tell me is when the trend will break.  Tongue

What is up with the bitstamp feed at bitcoinity though? It's dead for me, while the one for mt.gox is working fine  Undecided

Edit: Wow, that was quite a buy! about 2kBTC upwards in one go, right through 128!

Wait, your TA didn't predict that??

TA should have told him that the best point to sell was yesterday at $133, to then rebuy at $125ish, as per here (price was $133 at that point):

Testing again $125 is expected (if I weren't all in ATM I would place a bid at $125.79 or similar), but I don't think we will break $125. If we don't break it, is bullish sign. If we break-it, is definitely short term bearish.

What the TA cannot tell you is: will we test again $125? I think yes, but impossible to know reading TA. We will break it? I think not, but it's 50/50 chance. Anyhow, as I love coins more than fiat, I wouldn't sell again the coins bought back at $125ish.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Those 3 500 "Walls" just got bought... Don't make me say I told you so...
Rocket, Departing...

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Btw.: I decided based on technical analyses as well. It was telling me we were and are in a downward trend.

What is up with the bitstamp feed at bitcoinity though? It's dead for me, while the one for mt.gox is working fine  Undecided

Edit: Wow, that was quite a buy! about 2kBTC upwards in one go, right through 128!

Wait, your TA didn't predict that??
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The movement is undecided, which means we are still in a downward trend.
The 2kBTC buy is enough to make us go up in the short term (which means I rebought at 125[bitstamp]  Grin), but whether it will be enough to start a trend reversal? No idea what so ever...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
What it (obviously) can't tell me is when the trend will break.  Tongue

To speak about a real downward trend $120 has to be broken first, so far even $125 holds itself pretty damn well.
Those 3 500 "Walls" just got bought... Don't make me say I told you so...
Rocket, Departing...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Bullish as I am, I'd say the range between now and ~122 (50 % of 166-79, much support in the past) is good to buy, but on the other hand, the last direction was down and right now there is an undecidedness which is usually a trend confirmation, but far away from "always". Even more complicated is the fact, that the last big down move wasn't a trend, but more than less the action of one dump.

What do you think?

Edit: I can confirm, bitcoinity lost Bitstamp, but the API is working fine.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
good morning bitcoin

this day to save a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a future brighter then we can imagine; to victory!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/0lhpl8Ajxzk
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Price is slowly creeping up again together with the fiat on the books, I feel a buying spree coming on soon...

lol

Hey it's gonna happen sooner or later. Tongue Oh well my fiat is on its way, hope the price stays down for a little while longer. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what a suprise 500btc on 127.88 127.98 and 128.01. it looks like the game isn't over.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
the bad sign is when someone is trying to push us up with 100+btc it is entirely bought rly fast.

The good thing is when your fiat is about to arrive to Gox, and you know that there are cheap coins ahead Smiley
the bad sign is when someone is trying to push us up with 100+btc it is entirely bought rly fast.
Those silly bears fall for it every time, here comes the bull train bitches!

Disclaimer: 99% Of this post is for entertainment purposes only!
These sells just suck. Pointless.

Well, sometimes people need fiat to pay for their new cars, etc.

I doubt that's the case here.
The price clearly was going up again. It doesn't make sense.  
The guy shoving the price down with the 7k wall yesterday could easily make a profit if he holds out until everyone drops their asks, then he can buy in a stack of cheap coins to make back more than that game cost him

I really think he bought his own wall.  Guessing of course.   Huh

+1
Jump to: