Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33198. (Read 26464959 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This may be due to OKpay no longer working with Bitcoin exchanges. Weak hands will sell and buy later at a loss, the rest will have a final opportunity to get very cheap coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://107.imagebam.com/download/P_xkJVTIRbv1uECC8qjBfg/25682/256818301/shizl.jpg

is it just me or is this the same pattern , only a bit smaller in volume

the only difference is we know what happened in the first square (dwolla thing) but I do not have any idea of what started the second fall.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Fiat is pouring out from Gox's order book. Bears are better equipped for the next assault to $125.

It's crucial for the bulls to win that battle. If they win it for the second time the battlefield will be full of bear corpses, and they won't dare to try to take that spot again.

If they make it fall... Well, we will see much cheaper coins (below $120), and a mid term downtrend would be expected.

I disagree, $125 is not important, $120 has much stronger support and is the real line bulls have to defend. And even if it breaks I don't expect a mid term downtrend to form, just a retreat to former stable values in the 105-120 range.

Many traders will just sell and prepare for bears ruling if $125 is broken because that would mean that the trendline that was drew from the $79 and $103 lows is gone (30 days chart).

I agree that breaking $120 would be VERY BAD for bulls, while a breaking $125 could be reversed with enough faith... Anyhow, if $125 is broken is more likely that $120 will be broken too, triggering a bear market before testing the real tipping point, which is $166.43.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250

is it just me or is this the same pattern , only a bit smaller in volume
Activity: 686
Knocking lightly at the doors of 130,

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Fiat is pouring out from Gox's order book. Bears are better equipped for the next assault to $125.

It's crucial for the bulls to win that battle. If they win it for the second time the battlefield will be full of bear corpses, and they won't dare to try to take that spot again.

If they make it fall... Well, we will see much cheaper coins (below $120), and a mid term downtrend would be expected.

I disagree, $125 is not important, $120 has much stronger support and is the real line bulls have to defend. And even if it breaks I don't expect a mid term downtrend to form, just a retreat to former stable values in the 105-120 range.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

i dont belive bids or ask volume has much to do with price

the volume trading has been going down since the "bubble"...(had nothing to do with dwolla  etc)  to me it's  just silence before the storm .. and since we are trending up on the long run..   my best guess  is  that whoever wanted their money out of gox already did so. (like bitfinex they got all their btc and fiat out of gox )
the people who have lots of fiat cannot just simply put it on a bank without ringing some bells) and do not want to pay the withdraw fees.. on gox

like that 7k wall that got bought cheap yesterday.. this guy could have made much more fiat if he wanted out by selling slow. Since there's no other place to trade this volumes..  he'll be still in the game..

i'm a bull ofcourse i'm in for the long run too.   

just my oppinion

^^ This. The way the initial sells register precipitously is becoming quite a "signature" by now. They certainly appear to be calculated for maximum effect, rather than any desire to sell or take profits.
Activity: 411

i dont belive bids or ask volume has much to do with price

the volume trading has been going down since the "bubble"...(had nothing to do with dwolla  etc)  to me it's  just silence before the storm .. and since we are trending up on the long run..   my best guess  is  that whoever wanted their money out of gox already did so. (like bitfinex they got all their btc and fiat out of gox )
the people who have lots of fiat cannot just simply put it on a bank without ringing some bells) and do not want to pay the withdraw fees.. on gox

like that 7k wall that got bought cheap yesterday.. this guy could have made much more fiat if he wanted out by selling slow. Since there's no other place to trade this volumes..  he'll be still in the game..

i'm a bull ofcourse i'm in for the long run too.   

just my oppinion

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

legendary
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I think we all just have to wait. At this point there is no way to know in what direction this will move.
legendary
Sold @ 128 (hope it turns out good)

I think it might dip a bit further. Momentum.
Buy order @ 120
legendary
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Hope the dip is over ?
Damn trading from the wrong timezone hurts. had orders set , went to sleep.
Had an buy @ 125 which was filled.

i'm going to bed now and i'm placing my bid at... 118.5!

You will fill my order shortly

I'm placing mine around 121.2
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Hope the dip is over ?

She goes up, she goes down, up, down..

I speculate she'll be down to about 120ish in the next few days and possibly go back up by next week
Hope the dip is over ?

Well... if you had a buy order, you wanted to buy, right?

I was expecting a dip, hence the buy @ 125, &should have sold and got out @130, that dint happen  Undecided, cant figure out if the  selling pressure is over.

lol.
Sorry adam, hope it doesnt break 120 downward.
just hope no TA fu behind that.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Hope the dip is over ?

Activity: 434
Hope the dip is over ?

Well... if you had a buy order, you wanted to buy, right?
Jump to: