Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33211. (Read 26464888 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Starting to look bad from here...  Lips sealed

Since when cheap coins look bad?

Wink

Always. It hurts the coin.

No only when you are "all in" (which means you are broke and invested more than you can afford to lose)

This. 

Just a remark: you can be "all in" in the sense that you bought coins with all the funds you have at your disposal for BTC trading/investing, which is obviously needs to be an amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
bears taking advantage  of the usa memorial day arent they ? Smiley no worries we can buy coins back at higher prices soon lol

well, 1% daily trading profit is 3678% annual trading profit if you manage that consistently... Smiley
(But almost nobody does, that doesn't stop one from trying though...)

And the exchanges would sooooo love you.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

Wink

No only when you are "all in" (which means you are broke and invested more than you can afford to lose)
I don't see why a holiday would put more selling pressure than buying pressure.

Sure, there could be less buyers, but also less sellers.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Wink

Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
re holiday - I would imagine that it's the time when you go and do stuff with friends or family? When you are obliged to step away from the computer and do things in real life? Smiley

also in the same vein there is often a "weekend slump" (apparently), the "long weekend" should help to account for this quiet also no?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

Wink

And here in Germany bitcoin.de's price is down .10 from yesterdays! That is what happens with low volume (1400 today so far) and low float (3800 right now).

I can only hope for cheap coins...
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
bears taking advantage  of the usa memorial day arent they ? Smiley no worries we can buy coins back at higher prices soon lol

well, 1% daily trading profit is 3678% annual trading profit if you manage that consistently... Smiley
(But almost nobody does, that doesn't stop one from trying though...)
Activity: 411

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It's just lame when you actualy see we only need 2.6k to come back on 136.. where're the bulls srsly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
120-125 followed a similar pattern of apparent stagnation/decline before it got pumped to 126-128 iirc.
Activity: 763
sell  everything!

its almost over  Embarrassed
OMG! ADAM SUDDENLY BEARISH!?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Starting to look bad from here...  Lips sealed

sell  everything!

its almost over  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Wink
Activity: 518
Let's make sure they have a surprise when they come back!  Cheesy

I hope their surprise wil be $150  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

It doesn't make much sense to me. Japanese banks were open as normal today and the UK and US are on a holiday today.

So any money sent so MtGox at the end of last week would arrive at MtGox today and most people won't be working so they will be available to trade.

I'm guessing that most people don't trade when they're at work. Maybe I'm wrong.

Imo bank cycles mean relatively little in the BTC market now that volume and hype have cooled off so dramatically. A few people wiring a few thousand bucks here and there are totally unable to move the market.
Let's make sure they have a surprise when they come back!  Cheesy
Jump to: