Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33278. (Read 26463555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This ChartBuddy thing should be posting like every five hours instead of every hour. Or tie the posting speed to volatility.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

I'm posting this here both to warn those who ignore everything other than gox not to get carried away by gox-only movement and also to try and nudge anybody with arbing capabilities to do us all a favour and make some money helping us discover where the price should be right now.

BTC-e has always been significantly lower than MtGox and other exchanges, probably something to do with the fees there? But price should be easy to calculate based on the volumes of the exchanges, which should bring us at around $120 now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Id quite happily be trading between mtgox\btc-e but there isnt a quick and easy way to move $ between the two... especially when your from the UK. Sad
unless someone wants to enlighten me??

I just started to try.  So far I have been charged 4% for uploading funds to OKPay.  4%! So even before btce and mtgox commissions, you have to write off 4%.  Its sort of discouraged me from uploading a serious amount of money.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Id quite happily be trading between mtgox\btc-e but there isnt a quick and easy way to move $ between the two... especially when your from the UK. Sad
unless someone wants to enlighten me??
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

I'm posting this here both to warn those who ignore everything other than gox not to get carried away by gox-only movement and also to try and nudge anybody with arbing capabilities to do us all a favour and make some money helping us discover where the price should be right now.

Btcchina has 706 yuan. So the usdcny fx rate of 6.1 implies $115 per btc
gox volume for Saturday was 22k, Sunday 20k, both extremely low. However, weekend can be low. If Monday volume not nearer 60k then grab the worry beads.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Bug.
Bitcoin isn't this boring... yet.

May as well be. Volume is spectacularly low. Everyone's waiting for the US to wake up and set the pace.

(up, of course).

I wonder what Loaded has planned...
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bug.
Bitcoin isn't this boring... yet.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

Oh wow no change within an hour, or is this a bug?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Has anyone else noticed that when there's memes or GIFs in this thread, that the their implied predictions more often than not tend to be dead wrong, or at least mildly wrong..?

I wonder if that's something to do with the emotional traders, who are not logical and robotic enough, that resort to unrelated past experiences to justify their beliefs. .

Alas, let's see what tomorrow holds!

I think they're just meant to be sarcastically ironic and funny, GIFs aren't that deep Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Has anyone else noticed that when there's memes or GIFs in this thread, that the their implied predictions more often than not tend to be dead wrong, or at least mildly wrong..?

I wonder if that's something to do with the emotional traders, who are not logical and robotic enough, that resort to unrelated past experiences to justify their beliefs. .

Alas, let's see what tomorrow holds!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 252
120-something now...
Who is stupid enough to sell now, on the end of the weekend, before the Americans get up?

Nothing better than waking up on a Monday morning to cheap coins.  

/America cheers on the sellers!  Rah, rah.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
120-something now...
Who is stupid enough to sell now, on the end of the weekend, before the Americans get up?

By the way the only ones driving the price up. Despite China, Russia and Whatnot hype all the other local exchanges deal lower than Gox at this moment.
This was already the other way round, makes me suspicious.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
mtgox bid price still out on a limb in relation to others.

mtgoxUSD - bitstampUSD     5.21
mtgoxUSD - btceUSD           8.32
mtgoxUSD - cbxUSD            5.40
legendary
Activity: 294
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
I believe it's calm because everyone is playing wait and see... once people realise there is nothing really to see, and that the infrastructure is really truely being built now... the only way is up.

What could go wrong...  Grin

lol Smiley

Couldn't summarize it better  Cool
Activity: 448
[...] This week could be interesting.
Loaded (how cute, the Winklevii twins share a forum account, do they also share a GPG key? Grin) posted here right before HUGE rally, but then he also posted here right before the HUGE CRASH.

Is he Loaded, bearer of bullish sentiment?
Or is he Loaded Stormcrow: ("A just question my leige. Late is the hour in which this venture capitalist chooses to appear.")

Huh Huh Huh

We're about to find out!
legendary
Activity: 252
I believe it's calm because everyone is playing wait and see... once people realise there is nothing really to see, and that the infrastructure is really truely being built now... the only way is up.

What could go wrong...  Grin

Jump to: