Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33285. (Read 26463504 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Somebody just dumped +BTC3k

So that's all that's needed to manipulate the market in most cases. .

Let's see if the market will go along with it. .
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Looks like more than that to me. Maybe 4-5K
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Somebody just dumped +BTC3k
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
Ask sum increasing also, maybe some are arbing the big gap between exchanges and gox..

if only bankwires worked faster and during weekend days.. Smiley   hope i'm still fast enough to get cheap coins at bistamp..  wish i put some fiat over there last week.. stupid me!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It's ~16k BTC to 115 and 130. If it weren't a period of super low volume we might already be seeing tests of 130.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Ask sum increasing also, maybe some are arbing the big gap between exchanges and gox..
Activity: 434
Its Sunday, not much to speculate.

IIRC, some biggest moves happened on a Sunday  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Its Sunday, not much to speculate.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Bid sum is getting smaller, but is still very high. The price hasn't moved in the last 2 days at all.

Speculations, anyone?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you put up a higher resolution version? I can't make anything out.

Would love to comment...

https://i.imgur.com/KjGNcKo.png Wink
Activity: 354
Merit: 251
coinorama.net
Hi, I've been playing around with Gnuplot during the last couple of days.
Any idea of what I could add or improve ?
Cheers !

Looks very interesting, but somehow hard to read. I suggest to start a new thread to discuss further details.

Thanks, I opened a thread here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mt-gox-chart-trying-to-get-the-best-out-of-gnuplot-210202
It shows two examples with a higher resolution, I'll try to make a SVG version soon.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

Cheers !

Can you put up a higher resolution version? I can't make anything out.

Would love to comment...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Cheers !

Looks very interesting, but somehow hard to read. I suggest to start a new thread to discuss further details.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500

LEAVE CHARTBUDDY ALONE
Activity: 77
Merit: 13
Why not just give chartbuddy its own site, like bitcoincharts/blockchained?
Activity: 252
Hey Chartbuddy.  Don't let em get you down.  They try to block everything and everyone they do not understand.  It's just human nature.  I know you are immune to human nature and that's why I love you.  Just look at me, my ignore is glowing like a Las Vegas strip club sign and I'm still here.  Stand strong...I got your back.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I don't like the idea of bots posting like this, it is just spam. The charts themselves are 99% unintelligible in my opinion.

Ban it I say, if the owner has something worth sharing, he can share it himself

I think he should fill them in to smooth surfaces and post a short video of how they evolve in time for the last 6,12 or 24 hours instead of all the instantaneous snapshots ... and rotate the perspective back slightly ... or have like a tunnel view down the center of the walls and play it as a movie as you fly through it (forward in time)

^^ this.

A gif would make sense.

+1

Actually I made a gif a few days ago and it wasn't as revealing as expected, mainly  because the values on the price axis will move but the main line where bids and asks "meet" remains kind of static (bottom of the valley always in the middle of the picture) beginning with the first set of values.

That's solvable by making the axis a fixed variable colour flowing throughout the whole spectrum. From image to image it would be quick and easy to spot when the axis has moved by doing this, and when it occurs gradually over many many images it'll look nice too.
Jump to: