Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 337. (Read 26464162 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
approaching 70k again... good good
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
How's it possible
For bitcoin to be so high
Yet I still feel rekt

You didn't actually purchase one of those, did you?!

God forbid - that magic Internet money! It's clearly a scam, the biggest Ponzi on earth!

In related news: I think I saw a slight blip in our lille fiend's almost flat EEG.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
How's it possible
For bitcoin to be so high
Yet I still feel rekt

You didn't actually purchase one of those, did you?!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
AI music.

Yey, everything I've ever wanted.

Roll Eyes

Meanwhile Taylor Swift runs away with the real money whilst the stock market is trying to fool you with:
"No, but this is the real big thing, we promise"

Cute.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
The abundance in information processing and generation should underline how important it is for you to own what machines cannot produce arbitrarily and seemingly "out of thin air".

Buy Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
Not even sure if this is good or bad, but I'm excited.
Rise of AI, summed up in one sentence.

like the falling off a cliff kind of excitement?

im running some local open source AIs.  ive seen them go insane; its pretty creepy.

That's a good sign, humans go insane too.

Embrace it. Resistance is futile. Feel the excitement of AI taking over! Grin
legendary
Addicted to HoDLing!
[...]

I don't dwell on it a lot. But at 67 to have 100 btc vs the much smaller amount I have would have been nice.
I don't mean to be nasty or anything, but my impression was that you had more than 100 BTC...

You are probably mixing philipma1957 up with searing... searing is the one who kept talking about having 100  BTC, then he was talking about having 90 BTC and then he disappeared from our conversation, so I suspect that searing made some kind of mistake that maybe relates to his disclosing too much about how much he had.

I remember searing, yes. I don't think I'm confusing him with Phil though. It's just that I had formed an impression about Phil, based on his posts and his mining activity. I had expected him to own several hundred Bitcoin. But still, even double digits is OK (read below).

Much smaller than 100 BTC is still not too bad though. I hope it's not under 10 BTC.

Hell, even 1 BTC may soon be enough... Such is the goodness of Bitcoin, so never despair!

HoDL.

I doubt that you are completely wrong.. but still.. I am currently thinking that 22.5 BTC is enough.. so it could take another whole cycle or more before 10 BTC is enough.. and then 1 BTC might be another 2-3 cycles further down the road, but yeah, sure it depends on budgets too.. because in many developing locations (or under-developed locations, 10 BTC would currently be enough), but we are trying to start from the presumption of somewhat western standards.. and even within that we can have some differing opinions (including my own evolving to the point that I am willing to proclaim that currently 22.5 BTC to be enough for the default fuck you status).

I understand that you personally AlcoHoDL  require a higher cushion.. and no problem with that, but I still believe that you are requiring too much of a cushion, even though there is no real need to argue that it is better to error a bit on the conservative side rather than the other way around, even though I would proclaim that currently my 22.5 BTC is also conservative.. so we can agree to disagree... and what number are you going with right now?  You need something like 80BTC or some other ridiculous amount in order to start to withdraw $6,666 per month consistently, persistently and perpetually?  For me, that comes off as overkill... but whatever floats your boat.

You know... I think I'm going to relax my conservatism in that respect. Have been thinking about it for a while now... So we may end up agreeing after all. Life is short, and being ultra-conservative in our choice of safety nets can end up defeating the very purpose of our Bitcoin journey, i.e., financial freedom, and realization of our dreams and desires, while we can still enjoy them. It's impossible to be 100% certain of anything, and Bitcoin has never failed us in terms of investment gain, at least in the mid/long-term (4 years or more).

22.5 BTC is a good number. A very good number!
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Is AI involved in any way?

In almost every way.  Tongue

Now looking into it. Didn't know about Suno...

Is this the beginning of the end of human-made music?

The quality is unbelievably good. Seriously.

I am a big opponent of AI in the context of any action that is creative in nature - because if people rely only on AI, won't we one day stop being creative and create songs, paint pictures or make movies ourselves?

I see your point. But then again, should the source really matter? Shouldn't a work of art be judged purely on its own merit?

I think there will be a lot of debates on this issue in the coming years/decades...

Yeah all AI art is merit less.

legendary
Addicted to HoDLing!

I am a big opponent of AI in the context of any action that is creative in nature - because if people rely only on AI, won't we one day stop being creative and create songs, paint pictures or make movies ourselves?

I see your point. But then again, should the source really matter? Shouldn't a work of art be judged purely on its own merit?

I think there will be a lot of debates on this issue in the coming years/decades...
legendary
Addicted to HoDLing!
Price chart flatlining,
Impatient WOers whining,
Dude resto dining.

Old dudes remember...
Spectrums, Amstrads forever.
Windows, no, never!

Silk Road over Tor.
The guy was smart, that's for sure.
Prisoner no more!

Doritos and such,
Is what I'm having for lunch,
While growing my stash...

Stamp acquired by Hood!
Is this bad, or is this good?
Bad vibes in my mood...

Craig Wright impounded?
By prison thugs surrounded...
Rusty pipe mounted!

Oh-Wall Observer!
Streaming from Suno's server.
AI forever!

#7wodigestsundayhaikus
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Haven't watched Blindspot. Looks interesting, thanks. Also very excited when I hear the word "Bitcoin" in movies/series.
If you haven't seen this topic before, I think it will be of great help to you - it's a shame that it's not updated like before.
[Collection Thread] Series and films in which Bitcoin (or Altcoins) appear
That's excellent, wasn't aware of this thread, many thanks!

You're welcome - even though the Bitcoin discussion is mostly a spamfest, you can still find a few gems Smiley

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation