Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33399. (Read 26462445 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

*shrugs* I dunno might be stretching it a bit much to call this anything.

A more reliable indicator is this: I feel lucky Smiley

It's more likely to resume where the exponential growth left off, before going nova. Therefore not going to go down much. Look at the curves, not the lines.  Tongue

$100 price is too far gone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

*shrugs* I dunno might be stretching it a bit much to call this anything.

A more reliable indicator is this: I feel lucky Smiley
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
My fiat is not on Gox, and odds are if we go over $125 I won't buy back in. If I can get cheap coin I will.

but i do agree with you over all. Once people see they can't get coins under 100 we might jump to test 160 again.

but then again, we might see 80 soon Smiley

But clearly there is lots of fiat on the order book, it's just in the "hoping for a crash" range.

It doesn't help that all the people waiting for a crash are posting the bubble is about to burst, crash is coming, sell your btc. They fail to mention if it did drop, they'd buy it back up faster then you can blink.

Shit I hope it crashes too. It's easy money. At the same time I'm not going to go around making charts trying to scare the fish.

If you have to scare the fish, you are doing it wrong. The fish should just be doing what you want without them being aware  Wink

Indeed, a bubble collapses because new buyers diminish. Most of the trades from here to the bottom of the bubble will be the iterative transfer from weak hands to stronger hands. Hands become weak as fewer successive buyers prop up prices.

Do you think we are currently in a bubble? I think the $100 mark is psychologically important to a lot of investors/speculators/traders. I'd love to hear of someones Fibonacci analysis on this one.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Indeed, a bubble collapses because new buyers diminish. Most of the trades from here to the bottom of the bubble will be the iterative transfer from weak hands to stronger hands. Hands become weak as fewer successive buyers prop up prices.

Agreed. It was a bumpy road, but I'm glad we're finally here.  Wink
Activity: 686
Stephen Reed
My fiat is not on Gox, and odds are if we go over $125 I won't buy back in. If I can get cheap coin I will.

but i do agree with you over all. Once people see they can't get coins under 100 we might jump to test 160 again.

But clearly there is lots of fiat on the order book, it's just in the "hoping for a crash" range.

It doesn't help that all the people waiting for a crash are posting the bubble is about to burst, crash is coming, sell your btc. They fail to mention if it did drop, they'd buy it back up faster then you can blink.

Shit I hope it crashes too. It's easy money. At the same time I'm not going to go around making charts trying to scare the fish.

If you have to scare the fish, you are doing it wrong. The fish should just be doing what you want without them being aware  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

*lol* Truer words were never spoken.

The problem is, they're all at $40-$60-$80 hoping for cheap coins. As Goat has said, it's not until $125 where people will let go of the notion cheap coins are just around the corner. Once sub-$100 isn't likely in the short term, those people will buy back in and we should have a nice rally. But for now they're sitting on the sideline praying to whatever pagan God causes markets to crash. Tongue

Edit: And in a volatile market, periods of sideways action are generally considered bullish. While boring, it's good for the market and Bitcoin.

Bid Sum is almost at all times high. Last time this happened we went to 160.

Have we left the racy moves behind and are now turtley going up, or will some tiny positive news ignite a rocket?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Stephen Reed

Have we left the racy moves behind and are now turtley going up, or will some tiny positive news ignite a rocket?

But ask sum is higher than last time. Still I think, we will go up.

The bid sum is interesting. According to the chart, the sum rapidly declined from a similar high point during the drop from $145 down to $80.

It will take volume to consume the walls constituted by those bids. We are witnessing very low volume.
Stephen Reed
Note the expected low weekend volume.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

But ask sum is higher than last time. Still I think, we will go up.

SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
It is madness... no this is BITCOIN!! Grin
legendary
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Around $115, I believe its a good entry point considering the coming hype of bitcoin conference next week.

The London conference seems to have created a slight updraft last year. The conference itself did not deliver. Buy the rumor, sell the news?
donator
Activity: 980
Friedcat will sell more than 50 blades now.

Chooooo choooo.
legendary
Low volume sell off, people don't seem to be confident in selling. I'm still bullish for after this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Around $115, I believe its a good entry point considering the coming hype of bitcoin conference next week.
Jump to: