Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33420. (Read 26462277 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i'm drinking

I wonder why my post was deleted ... when I wrote I am bored...

sorry for quoting your post adamstg

I feel the moderator is biased and is acting bullish.

moderator is some one who has to be neutral.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
OPS
i think i meant to quote you
i'm drinking

I wonder why my post was deleted ... when I wrote I am bored...

sorry for quoting your post adamstg
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
this thread is like totally useless  now

i speculate that the walls won't move much as tiny orders are filled slowly

Activity: 38
I just ate the worst mexican food, yet compared to this it wasn't that bad.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
More I learn about this world more enticing starting an exchange becomes.

Already have the legal and accounting resources.  Any developers out there interested in a project please pm me.  Based in Canada.

Go for it man ! Be nice to have another option besides CanVirtEx, where it is pretty difficult to get money in or out of without using a bank account.

Have you tried liberty bit?

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
seems the bear parade is walking in

their walking pretty slowly....
seems the bear parade is walking in
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
More I learn about this world more enticing starting an exchange becomes.

Already have the legal and accounting resources.  Any developers out there interested in a project please pm me.  Based in Canada.

Go for it man ! Be nice to have another option besides CanVirtEx, where it is pretty difficult to get money in or out of without using a bank account.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
I have discovered some slightly positive news for you guys. In the past 24 hours, while Mt Gox volume has been very low (relative to recent weeks), Bitstamp has not seen as severe of a drop. Of course it is only one small data point. But it would be awesome if the Gox monopoly was weakening.

http://s21.postimg.org/ookyiri3r/24hour_btc_vol.png

For reference, in the past Gox has almost always had at least 10x higher volume than any other exchange. Here we see Gox having less than 4x the volume of Bitstamp.

Mtgox is dead. Bitstamp isnt moving much either. Thunder clouds and rain outside.... What will the world look like when the sun rises?

Lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Can anyone overlay btc-e and mtgox  price charts,line, hourly for 1 month ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
good point.
Oh yeah, my first HD 7970 OC arrives tomorrow.... my output will triple now Cheesy

OK, not speculation, and should be in the mining thread, but I will be speculating the BTC I mine.

For the love of me I cannot figure out how to mine. Got a user friendly guide?

https://mining.bitcoin.cz/ look on there. It's really easy, and if like me you keep your PC on 24/7, then the extra power consumed is virtually nothing.

I doubt that guy will dump his 400BTC yet. I hope he does though, as I will be able to buy in for a tiny profit if he drops to 111.5 - and a tiny profit > boredom.
400 btc to be sold at 113....

if that person gets impatient he may dump it now
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Has Gox limited or disabled the bots?  If so, it's a bad omen when that results in almost no volume... Another indication of how much control the bots really have.

my "client" is effectively disabled. can't do api calls at all. don't know what to do to get around cloudfare ddos protection stuff. apparently this: http://blog.cloudflare.com/introducing-im-under-attack-mode got activated.

crap, it's true. probably many bots are disabled. let's see what the humans do... probably not much.

hmmm interesting...
good point.
Oh yeah, my first HD 7970 OC arrives tomorrow.... my output will triple now Cheesy

OK, not speculation, and should be in the mining thread, but I will be speculating the BTC I mine.

For the love of me I cannot figure out how to mine. Got a user friendly guide?
Jump to: