Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33490. (Read 26461674 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
That wall at $110 is about to get murdered. I'm with Frozen on this one. 4-6 hours.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
A put sounds interesting. Now my question would be how to enforce fulfillment of contract.

That would be a problem if you had a history of scamming people, or no history whatsoever. My history is 7 years precious metals dealer with 8-figure sales. Set up a scam accusation thread if you want to know how many people I scammed. Even the ridicule thread is almost dead.

Last year I was a victim of scams/defaults of up to $80k. Now you cannot be scammed of this much if you don't have any (Goat?  Grin )

Now as you - Goat - are online, perhaps you can pay me BTC700 to the following address (please confirm the address from both email and skype before paying and send BTC1 test case):

1ArJoUdZ1WLFHPe1jQZ1536W7cuCQquUsJ

EDIT: Goat sent me email saying that he can only pay thursday. It is OK, I also don't walk around with privkeys to 700,000mBTC  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This whole price drive-down was probably done so that as bank transfers come in from that long Japanese bank holiday they can get cheap coins. I think we're going right back up.

No.  Wink

My guess is $100 in less than 5 hours.

Edit:
Because magic!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

ya i'd like to buy a PUT

100$ strike price 200BTC

how much?

BTC40, send me PM so we lock-in the price and details.

40BTC or about
so that i can sell you 200 BTC for 100$ each anytime before june.
an ok deal if you think bitcoin might go down and want to sell them if they do go down.

i'm going to have to pass i just realize i want MORE  Cheesy

Or you could stay awake from now till june and sell if it looks like it's going down. :-)

buying a put is much safer...

but a put isnt for me, first off i don't think its going down, second i don't give a fuck if it does  Cheesy

maybe a call is more for me?

sell me a call 10BTC @ 120$/BTC, good until june? lol

you should have a site where you sell these puts & calls
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This whole price drive-down was probably done so that as bank transfers come in from that long Japanese bank holiday they can get cheap coins. I think we're going right back up.

Also this thread, more than any other, should adopt to using mBTC exclusively. See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-im-switching-to-mxbt-and-why-you-should-too-197435
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

ya i'd like to buy a PUT

100$ strike price 200BTC

how much?

40BTC or about
an ok deal if you think bitcoin might go down and want to sell them if they do go down.

i'm going to have to pass i just realize i want MORE  Cheesy

Or you could stay awake from now till june and sell if it looks like it's going down. :-)

ummm... sell when it looks like it's going up to fast, not the other way around :-) Otherwise, you're just being shaken down.
donator

ya i'd like to buy a PUT

100$ strike price 200BTC

how much?

40BTC or about
an ok deal if you think bitcoin might go down and want to sell them.

The premium must be paid in bitcoins of course, because no other method is as fast, cheap and trustable.

When you send me BTC200 before June, I will be obliged to send you $20,000, and that is fiat, and may take up to a week to reach you.

For this privilege you send me BTC40, this is fair if anything  Smiley

OK, right now it crosses $110, we want to see it play ut before you buy, right Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

ya i'd like to buy a PUT

100$ strike price 200BTC

how much?

40BTC or about

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
A put sounds interesting. Now my question would be how to enforce fulfillment of contract.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

ya i'd like to buy a PUT

100$ strike price 200BTC

how much?

40BTC or about

i'm going to have to pass i just realize i want MORE  Cheesy
donator

ya i'd like to buy a PUT

100$ strike price 200BTC

how much?

donator
We just saw 110 and 102 in the same candle only 2 hours ago!

That fact is instrumental in my analysis. It is called "trading range", and breaking either will be fireworks. However it is a trap nevertheless. If we break to the upside, it is a bull trap. Downside, it is a bear trap.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Anyone interested in puts?  Grin

As you might know by now, I want to buy bitcoins, and what would be a better way to buy them than giving others permission to sell at lower than current price and net the margin. Worst scenario would be to just net the margin..

Imho, we will see either 110 or 102, one before the other. Prepare accordingly.

Can you explain what you are offering?  I have read a bit about puts and they don't make a lot of sense to me.

If you believe that bitcoin might go down a lot, you sell, and buy back cheaper.

If you are not sure, it may go down or not, but that is not certain, and you don't want to sell eg. for tax reasons, you buy a put.

For example, now I would sell you a $100 put for BTC.200.

MP is selling it for BTC.330 currently so you get it cheaper from me.

Put is my obligation to buy bitcoins at the strike price, no matter how low they go in other venues such as Mt.Gox.

This put above is current until end of June, and may be exercised any time before.

BTC100 face value OK (I want to try even this one time thats why I lowered the minimum).

So you pay me BTC20, and your BTC100 will never be worth less than $10,000 until the end of June. Sleep well!  Smiley

That makes sense.  I'm fairly confident they'll be WAY above 100 by the end of June, but thank you for explaining that.

ya i'd like to buy a PUT

100$ strike price 200BTC

how much?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

As you might know by now, I want to buy bitcoins, and what would be a better way to buy them than giving others permission to sell at lower than current price and net the margin. Worst scenario would be to just net the margin..

Can you explain what you are offering?  I have read a bit about puts and they don't make a lot of sense to me.

If you believe that bitcoin might go down a lot, you sell, and buy back cheaper.

If you are not sure, it may go down or not, but that is not certain, and you don't want to sell eg. for tax reasons, you buy a put.

Put is my obligation to buy bitcoins at the strike price, no matter how low they go in other venues such as Mt.Gox.

This put above is current until end of June, and may be exercised any time before.

BTC100 face value OK (I want to try even this one time thats why I lowered the minimum).

So you pay me BTC20, and your BTC100 will never be worth less than $10,000 until the end of June. Sleep well!  Smiley

That makes sense.  I'm fairly confident they'll be WAY above 100 by the end of June, but thank you for explaining that.
donator

Can you explain what you are offering?  I have read a bit about puts and they don't make a lot of sense to me.

put and call options are quite complicated...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Put_option

yeah, I read that article,  it looked like it was making it more complicated than it needed to be but i wasn't certain.  
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

We just saw 110 and 102 in the same candle only 2 hours ago!
If you have no useful information then best to remain silent until this changes.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

Can you explain what you are offering?  I have read a bit about puts and they don't make a lot of sense to me.

put and call options are quite complicated...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Put_option

donator

Jump to: