Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33491. (Read 26461647 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
So, we're going to see 95 again?
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
My reasoning goes like this - it has to touch $100 before leaving this area.

But touching it induces a panic that may go low or lower. Expect a crash immediately if $102 does not hold. The depth above 102 is $400k.

Do not sell your coins, this is not my intention. Prime your buys between 50-100 when we get there.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501

$50 is the new $5, so bitcoin is obviously going to $500 next. I don't mind 1,000% gains even if we go to 50. And will buy more sub-100.

Ok if we breach 78, it will likely resume downtrend for a time, but I think we will not see 78 again.

I hate it when you say "we will not see $xx again" because when you do we ALWAYS see that number again and it usually doesn't take long after you say it.

Well I was sitting on the sidelines but I better sell a few so I have some cash for the $78 hit coming in the next two hours.
[/quote]

THIS.  Its gotten bloody annoying. Everytime he says "it will NEVER hit that price again", within a day it hits that price (and lower).
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Ok if we breach 78, it will likely resume downtrend for a time, but I think we will not see 78 again.
I hate it when you say "we will not see $xx again" because when you do we ALWAYS see that number again and it usually doesn't take long after you say it.

If you really think so, what a valuable advice! Sell 33% of your bitcoins if the price is above the floor and buy them back when we see it.

If we cross 110, we could see a minirally. But bid depth above 95 is anemic, $2m. When I went to sleep not that long ago, it was $2m above 105.

Bitcoin is wonderful, because it seems that it is always about the right price. It can always go down as well as up, and you can never be sure. Of course, long term it seems to be going up. Only way to trade profitably is to buy low and sell high. It takes skill to know which number is low and which is high.

I do agree with you there. I hear a lot of people who say oh it crashed, that's that internet money that just crashed. Yes it skyrocketed, and then corrected however it has constantly been correcting to new highs. This started in the $30 range and now we are hoping for dips to $90. you tell me a stock where I can see these gains (with exception of penny pumps) in this short of time? I love bitcoin and as the CEO of paypal stated "Virtual currency is here to stay" and we are at the forefront. That makes me smile.

some taobao sellers started to accept bitcoin
This is no news, but I bet 99% of the forum users don't know about this and they probably don't know what is Taobao.

China's version of Ebay
Okay I am ready for the price to drop now. Sub 100 coins sound great.

No, it really doesn't. It will do nothing but make people lose confidence in the coin.
Unless you think that is a good thing ofcourse.

Welcome to bitcoin, hope you make it out alive.

What's that supposed to mean?

There aren't very many bitcoins.  Unless you can hold onto your coins when the gut wrenching dips happen this market will chew you up and spit you out.

^^^^---
Step 1. Do not panic sell
Step 2. Buy cheap coins whenever possible (what's cheap? whatever you think is a great price for coins)
Step 3. Do not panic sell when the price falls below what you thought was a cheap price
Step 4. Do not sell whn you think it has reached it's peak only to have to rebuy later at a higher price.
Step 5. What goes up might not come down (stole this from someone)
Step 6. NEVER SELL ALL OF YOUR COINS (MOST IMPORTANT STEP)
Step 7. If you do not follow steps 1-6 please make sure you have the capital to back your ass up. I'm sick of the sob stories.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

If you really think so, what a valuable advice! Sell 33% of your bitcoins if the price is above the floor and buy them back when we see it.

If we cross 110, we could see a minirally. But bid depth above 95 is anemic, $2m. When I went to sleep not that long ago, it was $2m above 105.

Bitcoin is wonderful, because it seems that it is always about the right price. It can always go down as well as up, and you can never be sure. Of course, long term it seems to be going up. Only way to trade profitably is to buy low and sell high. It takes skill to know which number is low and which is high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
This is no news, but I bet 99% of the forum users don't know about this and they probably don't know what is Taobao.

It's pretty good news though -- Some of the sellers on Taobao are huge, making money hand over fist.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

No, it really doesn't. It will do nothing but make people lose confidence in the coin.

There aren't very many bitcoins.  Unless you can hold onto your coins when the gut wrenching dips happen this market will chew you up and spit you out.

Don't you worry about me.
Activity: 518

It means that shiz gets crazy around here and everyone wants cheaper coins while also wanting the price to go up.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
$50 is the new low!!!

$50 is the new $5, so bitcoin is obviously going to $500 next. I don't mind 1,000% gains even if we go to 50. And will buy more sub-100.

Well I was sitting on the sidelines but I better sell a few so I have some cash for the $78 hit coming in the next two hours.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good night peeps..

gotta be at work tomorrow!!

Cheers
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Maybe it's just because I'm a noob but this has been one of the most insane couple of hours of trading I've ever seen.   Shocked  Nothing all weekend and then pure madness. I'm physically drained.
Jump to: