Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33492. (Read 26461647 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Next time you wish to panic sell please PM me first and I will buy all of your coins at a nice round number Smiley

Hope to avoid it. Learning curve is learning curve. I don't have any prior experience trading. Looking at everything a a lesson.  Wink
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
$50 is the new low!!!

$50 is the new $5, so bitcoin is obviously going to $500 next. I don't mind 1,000% gains even if we go to 50. And will buy more sub-100.

Ok if we breach 78, it will likely resume downtrend for a time, but I think we will not see 78 again.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

Green are bids, red are asks, left to right is price, front to back is time (each chart is 1 hour), up to down is volume

like mtgoxlive.com, but with time added as a dimension
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 42
But what happens when the upper blue line collides with the lower blue line?  Grin
Total protonic reversal.

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Who ya gonna call?

Goxbusters!

There are some posts saying it will go to $50

I think that may happen

$50 is the new low!!! [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/u]

You shut your whore mouth!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjwcaHhrx1qjxm01o1_500.gif

ermm... it will ... check them out
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Holy shit that was a crazy ride. Bought at 103 seconds before it jumped to 111. Don't know what to think now. Still think sub 100s after this thing runs its course.

Sell for 109 wait a couple hours and buy back for 95

unloaded half at 110. The rest went for 107. Was kind of panicking Tongue (I only started trading bitcoins 4 days ago!)

Next time you wish to panic sell please PM me first and I will buy all of your coins at a nice round number Smiley

I'm thinking 60's a good round number...just saying.  Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Ok so I'm back from my daily walk and....

WTF did you guys do?!?!

Sorry I sold a bitcoin and everyone started panicking.
Activity: 56
But what happens when the upper blue line collides with the lower blue line?  Grin
Total protonic reversal.

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Who ya gonna call?

Goxbusters!

I think that may happen

You shut your whore mouth!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjwcaHhrx1qjxm01o1_500.gif
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Holy shit that was a crazy ride. Bought at 103 seconds before it jumped to 111. Don't know what to think now. Still think sub 100s after this thing runs its course.

unloaded half at 110. The rest went for 107. Was kind of panicking Tongue (I only started trading bitcoins 4 days ago!)

Activity: 42
Total protonic reversal.

Who ya gonna call?

Goxbusters!

I think that may happen

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
But what happens when the upper blue line collides with the lower blue line?  Grin
Total protonic reversal.

Who ya gonna call?

Goxbusters!
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Wouldn't it be fun if wallzilla came back now ?
Activity: 56

WTF did you guys do?!?!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2cg1mirtd1qdjrq1o1_500.gif

This was obvious though wasn't it? I just don't know where the downtrend will end. Could be bad, could be less bad.

And lol.
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

Hmm.. Do you think 95 will hold? If it does, we are in an uptrend, defined by the lower bound 50-79-95 (still no pics sorry)!

What if there are more coins to be sold after the "big pump of china"?

I say sub-100 is a buy, above 100 is not a short-term buy.

(Last time I said that, it dropped to 50 in the following day and I kind of felt sucker, buying at 86..)

Once bitten twice shy, eh? In this case, I think you might actually be low-balling it.

Anyway, these are all cheap coins.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Hmm.. Do you think 95 will hold? If it does, we are in an uptrend, defined by the lower bound 50-79-95 (still no pics sorry)!

What if there are more coins to be sold after the "big pump of china"?

I say sub-100 is a buy, above 100 is not a short-term buy.

(Last time I said that, it dropped to 50 in the following day and I kind of felt sucker, buying at 86..)
Activity: 434

WTF did you guys do?!?!
Activity: 252

I am selling a 1000BTC at 95... just waiting!!!

and buying at 90

Translation: "I will be selling 1000 CNC at 0.00095btc and buying back at 0.0009....just waiting!!!"

Grin Grin Grin

Grin
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Orders are still coming through.

Looks like people are making good use of the "lag attack" posted on reddit. Fuckers.

How would one take advantage of lag?

Because people sell at the drop of a hat.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

I am selling a 1000BTC at 95... just waiting!!!

and buying at 90

Translation: "I will be selling 1000 CNC at 0.00095btc and buying back at 0.0009....just waiting!!!"

Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: