Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33501. (Read 26461560 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Everybody is hoping for cheap coins but this is very bad for Bitcoin with the price moving like this. We'll see if the people in China that downloaded the client are willing to buy in a declining market.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Im short on Plus500 since 119 this is madness. Any news I've been missing?
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
lets see if i manage to insert this picture...

maybe we get to 91?
Activity: 280
Activity: 303
Donk donk donk donk! $110 wall gettin chewed up.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
What was that @ $112? Fake wall?
Unfortunately I'm in the US...

You can still use Bitfinex. It's a great site if you ask me.
Activity: 280
I personally think 112 is the low for the next couple of days. Buying pressure is too high.

Oooops.

Activity: 434
Here we go again.
Weeee!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I feel as though we're a little ahead of where we should be using the exponential growth model.  We should be around $90 right now.  However I also feel that the news from china will keep us above that for a little bit longer.  But since bitcoins inception we have always made it back to the same exponential model over time so feel it is inevitable. 
Unfortunately I'm in the US...
Activity: 434
"Retreat!" -Green leader
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
Trading on plus500, 4:1 leverage, its a pretty big Euro Forex broker, but not open to US customers unfortunately. See my signature for details.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
Interesting choice... dumping just before the end of the longest bank holiday of the year.

For the Orient to buy cheap coins for breakfast?
LOL trading Bitcoin on margin sure gets that blood flowing.

Where?

bitfinex

What kind of leverage do they offer? I don't see it on their FAQ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Since Friday I've literally allocated a bunch of Bitcoins to the following (super dumb sounding) strategy. Whenever the price drops below a round number (within reason, it has to have been above that number for a "while" and a wall of some reasonable previously must have existed there), I sell immediately. Then, I buy the coins back for $5 cheaper (one time I bailed and bought too early, but it turns out I could have waited anyway). Ridiculously enough this strategy has worked like a charm and not once failed, though one time I was waiting for a while. Lets see how long this keeps up.
Also, are 99 BTC sells placed to intentionally stay below most users clarkmoody "ding!" sound? I feel like this is probably the case. Seen a few 99 BTC orders today.
LOL trading Bitcoin on margin sure gets that blood flowing.

Where?
Jump to: