Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33500. (Read 26461560 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
And personally, I accept bitcoins in my business since 2012. What are you doing for Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the new religion/patriotism/communism. Traitors are shot!
Activity: 728
Big wall at 106.01, will it last or be pulled?

Held back the flood for now.

Time to test it again, it seems...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Everybody is hoping for cheap coins but this is very bad for Bitcoin with the price moving like this. We'll see if the people in China that downloaded the client are willing to buy in a declining market.

Exactly. I don't get it how they act like it's a party when the price drops. It's bad.
You can buy a few coins 20 bucks cheaper. Really, that's worth potentially killing the coin?
Don't you think you'll make more if we actually let this coin grow to 300 dollars and then slowly sell them if you're so desperate for money.
There is nothing good about seeing it crash over and over again. Really nothing.

Killing the coin?  LOL, Bitcoin was in the 10 range in December.  5 months later its around 100 and you think a bit of volatility will kill the coin?  Perspective.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Everybody is hoping for cheap coins but this is very bad for Bitcoin with the price moving like this. We'll see if the people in China that downloaded the client are willing to buy in a declining market.

Exactly. I don't get it how keep act like it's a party when the price drops. It's bad.
You can buy a few coins 20 bucks cheaper. Really, that's worth potentially killing the coin?
Don't you think you'll make more if we actually let this coin grow to 300 dollars and then slowly sell them if you're so desperate for money.
There is nothing good about seeing it crash over and over again. Really nothing.

Unfortunately the majority of the people in Bitcoin don't care about Bitcoin. They just want to make quick money. Preferably by sitting on the ass, holding coins and wait for others to make developments so they can become more valuable.

Bitcoin isn't volatile because of speculators, it's volatile because there isn't enough financial instruments built to stabilize it AND because the market cap is still very, very, VERY small.

People buying bitcoins are also giving the capital required to build more infrastructure for it.

And personally, I accept bitcoins in my business since 2012. What are you doing for Bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Now i know, there is currently no fundamentals in btc pricing, a crash can happen out of the blue created by the big boys.
This is the far west of trading..
Activity: 303
I would definitely buy few at 106.5 if I had money, bounce to 109-110 was so predictable.

The bounce happened in less than 2 minutes..... cmon.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610

Exactly. I don't get it how keep act like it's a party when the price drops. It's bad.

Unfortunately the majority of the people in Bitcoin don't care about Bitcoin. They just want to make quick money. Preferably by sitting on the ass, holding coins and wait for others to make developments so they can become more valuable.
That's exactly what this forum is about. Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Yeah, before going down even more.

You play the market for such a small spread?  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I would definitely buy few at 106.5 if I had money, bounce to 109-110 was so predictable.
Activity: 672

Exactly. I don't get it how they act like it's a party when the price drops. It's bad.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Ooh, bowl is tilted to the downside. Poll: should I send 2k to Gox to crash it (1k sell + 1k wall)?

Can I buy sub-100 back or no??  Huh

coincidence?

You do know that this guy gave away 13 BTC and then begged for it back? Don't believe in everything you read on the internet.
Activity: 560

Held back the flood for now.
Activity: 728
With today's fees, Mr. Karpeles might want to buy his employees an extra bottle of champagne each.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Ooh, bowl is tilted to the downside. Poll: should I send 2k to Gox to crash it (1k sell + 1k wall)?

Can I buy sub-100 back or no??  Huh

coincidence?
You realize that Bitcoin has always been extremely volatile?

But do the Chinese realize?

I'm pretty sure they can figure out how to look at a chart.  Wink
Activity: 560
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

But do the Chinese realize?
Jump to: